be smart negreanu

It's apparent that most of you are professional masturbators. The point of the thread is to first get Daniel's attention, and then find out how to receive more tutelage. I'm all for the worshipping thing and all, but I'd like to profit at the same time.
Whats your point?
It's apparent that most of you are professional masturbators. The point of the thread is to first get Daniel's attention, and then find out how to receive more tutelage. I'm all for the worshipping thing and all, but I'd like to profit at the same time.
And?
Whats your point?
The point is do you have to jack off in everyone's thread? I'm serious about why Daniel doesn't have an online school.
It's apparent that most of you are professional masturbators.
You could do all of this from the comfort of your own home or from the seat of an airplane.
How do you become a professional masturbator? My guidance counselor never told me about this...
apparently by sticking around and participating in this forum.
I hope you enjoyed your 60 or so minutes as a member....

my last post. I'll still come back to read the blog for entertainment, but as far as mingle with you guys I don't think so. Don't mean to mix in the good posters with the bad, but the poker, internet, and idol worship attracts some seedy people. No wonder Daniel rarely post in this forum.

Start a Poker School.
He did, its called the Strategy Forum. Tuition is $1000 a semester ($975.25) for Charter Members. But registration is closed. Sorry.
Wait just a gd minute now! This is his first post?!?11! It's so well thought out. Everybody knows that Daniel responds personall to all business ideas on the forum. Especially brilliant ones like this. There is no way that such a well constructed post could be made by a newbie. Post of the Fucking Year.
Its nice to see having been away from the Forum for a couple of months nothing much a changed. Dumb Ass post followed by cutting replies pointing out the posters short comings!Gotta love it! Glad to be back!
And?
This reminds me of something I have to do. Be back later.
And?
This reminds me of something I have to do. Be back later.
Flicking the bean is +EV.

I wish I would have gotten here sooner. You guys are being awfully nice to the OP. I'm surprised he didn't start his post with "Nothing like taking advice from someone far less successful than you..."http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...5096&highlight=To the OP, good luck. It's going to be a long ride. Be happy that you didn't claim poker is rigged.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=37580

Mods, can we please flame this?I've got a whole bucket full.
The answer is NO.Guys, we really need to work on welcoming new members, no matter what you think of their post.If somone just reads the blog, they may not know all of the information that you know because Daniel shares it with us. They also may not know about Josh Arieh and his school, or any of the other poker schools out there. The OP just had an idea and proposed it. That's it. It really isn't that big of a deal. I am going to lock this thread since it has turned into a flaming session. I can't stand locking threads... so guys, please be nice. And if you can't be nice, then just ignore. OK? Pretty Please. : )