nov 18-20 official team picks

arerad hockey Dallas Stars over Columbus Blue Jackets 18-NovBroadway Dallas Stars over Columbus Blue Jackets 18-NovBucktooth1 Calgary Flames over Chicago Blackhawks 18-NovGhosts of Elvis Edmonton Oilers  over Chicago Blackhawks 19-NovGloyner's Goons Detroit Red Wings over St. Louis Blues 19-NovGo Wings Go Dallas Stars over Columbus Blue Jackets 18-NovHal Walls Edmonton Oilers  over Chicago Blackhawks 19-NovHC Dukes Dallas Stars over Columbus Blue Jackets 18-NovIcechips Detroit Red Wings over St. Louis Blues 19-NovJanek Calgary Flames over Chicago Blackhawks 18-NovJason Habinsky Calgary Flames over Chicago Blackhawks 18-NovJoe Bloes Dallas Stars over Columbus Blue Jackets 18-NovKent Neale Calgary Flames over Chicago Blackhawks 18-NovLeafs Rule Spitoon Edmonton Oilers  over Chicago Blackhawks 19-NovNJ Hooliganz Dallas Stars over Columbus Blue Jackets 18-NovReal Bruins Wear Black Toronto Maple Leafs over Atlanta Thrashers 19-NovStomach Monkeys Detroit Red Wings over St. Louis Blues 19-NovThe Mudslingers Montreal Canadiens over Washington Capitals 19-NovThe Uninformed Losers Carolina Hurricanes over Tampa Bay Lightning 20-Novtopoker Calgary Flames over Chicago Blackhawks 18-NovVancouver Hosers Dallas Stars over Columbus Blue Jackets 18-NovWinners from Longdistance! Calgary Flames over Chicago Blackhawks 18-Nov

Friday November 18Dallas over Columbus- 7 survivedCalgary over Chicago- 6 eliminatedSaturday November 19Edmonton over Chicago- 3 eliminatedDetroit over St. Louis- 3 eliminatedToronto over Atlanta- 1 survivedMontreal over Washington- 1 eliminatedSunday November 20Carolina over Tampa Bay- 1 eliminated8 left going into Sunday... Now the fun begins...

Earlier in this contest, someone compared this to a poker tournament. Well, if that's the case, then we are down to our final table. I am privileged to be among the nine final participants. I guess you could say whoever took Carolina over Tampa Bay is the short stack, needing a Hurricane victory to advance another week. I guess the rest of us are rooting for Tampa Bay to lessen the competition.This contest is going to be won by the person who picks the right team at the right time. I had a feeling Calgary was going to lose Friday night, a nine-game winning streak is long enough. I didn't touch Detroit, and it paid off this week. I'm surprised that Chicago won two in a row, and Montreal losing to Washington by that much also was a shock. I now can see myself at Game One of the Stanley Cup Finals with Daniel, Lori, and a person to be determined. I just hope the hockey gods continue to stand by me, because they sure as hell aren't standing by my Boston Bruins. One more thought: maybe the FCP crew has already thought of this as part of the Charter Membership program, but just like DN winning Player of the Year through gaining points in several poker tournaments, we could have FCPer of the Year by accumulating points through a bunch of contests just like this one, the logo contest, and the WSOP Fantasy Pool held earlier this year (BTW, still waiting for my DN Chip Set). Just one man's opinion. May the best FCPer win the Survivor Pool!

Dirty Water, you beat me to the final table post. I just wan't to take the opportunity to thank Daniel for the contest and the awesome prize. I have never been this close to winning a prize this great.

So what posters are still in?Zimmer4141Dirty WaterUntiltedmcpicklareradbooyagaalexanboand 3 others who probably have under 10 posts I'm guessing. Any other posters who are still in feel free to post below.