matusow's big win

I have searched card player europe, the EPT, and any poker archives I can find. I haven't seen any big tournaments that could have been Matusow's biggest win. Anybody know wtf he is talking about ?

That is already public knowledge and it wasn't his biggest win ever, or is that what he was talking about and I've worked myself up over nothing....
Why the heck are you so worked up at all?Who cares which win was the bigggest? Why is it such a big deal?
That is already public knowledge and it wasn't his biggest win ever, or is that what he was talking about and I've worked myself up over nothing....
Why the heck are you so worked up at all?Who cares which win was the bigggest? Why is it such a big deal?
Well, maybe you don't know the back story, but matusow late night came on full tilt, talking about his biggest win ever was today, but he can't talk about it. people are speculationg what it could be..
Well, maybe you don't know the back story, but matusow late night came on full tilt, talking about his biggest win ever was today, but he can't talk about it. people are speculationg what it could be..
Well... sounds like PS3 then.
This is a forum , where people talk and speculate. Don't be a penis.I'm pretty sure it is PSS3. There were originally 24, which could have easily grown to over 30 people. if it were 40,000 x 30 and it is winner take all, that would be 1,200,000. So I think it is safe to say Mike Matusow won the Poker Superstars III tournament and Danny finished 2nd or 3rd. Any takers ? I have Matusow 1stDaniel 2nd - 4thI'll give 2 -1
This is a forum , where people talk and speculate. Don't be a penis.I'm pretty sure it is PSS3. There were originally 24, which could have easily grown to over 30 people. if it were 40,000 x 30 and it is winner take all, that would be 1,200,000. So I think it is safe to say Mike Matusow won the Poker Superstars III tournament and Danny finished 2nd or 3rd. Any takers ? I have Matusow 1stDaniel 2nd - 4thI'll give 2 -1
First off, the buy-in for PSS# was $50,000, up from $40,000 from PSS2. Second, it is not winnter take all. Have you seen PSS2? The prize pool was $1.2 million, but 1st got $400,000. Even if he wins PSS3, he won't come close to the $1 million he won in the TOC. I'll give 10-1 on what I said.

Never watched the PSS2. Thanks for the info. The field could have grown significantly from the last one. Maybe they allowed several more entrants than last time. This is the only tourney he was playing and he said he won, so the question has been answered.

Sounded like an under the press tournament. There cant be many out there at have more than 2 million in prize for first and aren't marketed. He said he's not supposed to talk about it, so you probably shouldnt be running around asking what this tournament could be. Your patience will be rewarded.
This is a forum , where people talk and speculate. Don't be a penis.
good idea, piss off the vet. you know they run in packs right? good luck...
Didn't realize they are the almighty. If somebody is a dick, I will tell them. good luck...
This is a forum , where people talk and speculate. Don't be a penis.
good idea, piss off the vet. you know they run in packs right? good luck...
Didn't realize they are the almighty. If somebody is a dick, I will tell them. good luck...
take a deep breath. he didn't even know what you were talking about. let it go...
I've got 50 that say's it isnt PP3.
That's the only big tourney he's played in the last week. You have any info you care to share ?
Do you think it's possible they dont publicize every event? Do you think it makes sense that if they wanted to air the event on television but keep it's outcome a secret?
I have searched card player europe, the EPT, and any poker archives I can find. I haven't seen any big tournaments that could have been Matusow's biggest win. Anybody know wtf he is talking about ?
Matusow just won his ex-inmate's dick.As for you, you, you_win_the_prize.jpg
Never watched the PSS2. Thanks for the info. The field could have grown significantly from the last one. Maybe they allowed several more entrants than last time. This is the only tourney he was playing and he said he won, so the question has been answered.
daniel posted the list of players, it didn't grow.http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...6683&highlight=research research research
Do you think it's possible they dont publicize every event? Do you think it makes sense that if they wanted to air the event on television but keep it's outcome a secret?
No way !! A secret ? like the WSOP final table? And the TOC ? Do you think it's possible for 1 player to be playing 2 different major events in different places at the same time?