what is your least favorite part of pokerstars

My main problem with Pokerstars is the river card.
that and also runner runner straight flushes seem to bust me out of sng's. that and the best hand preflop almost never wins in showdowns. they are real big on giving you 3 of a kind on the flop and then a flush or straight to your opponent on the river. other than that i love the site, i play there exclusively.
They have no sense of humor.I say a few bad words and get my chat banned.I make a joke about being underage and they freeze my account.
AMEN, my chat is banned because I joked about being "japped" on the river

the cards are too small.....i have to actually lean towards the screen sometimes.I dont like how you are always sitting at a different seat...you should always be in the middle and the table forms around you....like UB.Choosing to show cards is badly setup....you can't show when ur folding something (which i sometimes like to do...it often gets the bettor to show his). Make it like UB.and they should have an UltimateBuddy type program..... like UBI love the deepstack tournies though as well as large fields of rebuy-happy donks! (I won 3700$ for 2nd place in a 5$ rebuy tourny i was in with a PP of 28K...i was in for 5$!)LD

anyone that wants to change your avatar a second time, just email stars support and make up some excuse (say you misclicked, or you found something new really cool or whatever) and they'll let you change it.

bumpi like this thread, let's try to get stars to make some improvements!
Well, for my research paper, I will be submitting the final product to PokerStars support. So your opinions really do matter. I talked to one of the assistant poker room managers about it. Also, you can help even more by voting in this poll.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...1813&highlight=

I find the delay in running the board during all-ins to be very annoying. I prefer the way Party just quickly shits out five cards.Obligatory comedy "hay guys the reason it takes so long is so the server can choose the riggededest turn and river cards to deal omg feed me penis!" explanation.

I find the performance - in general- is behind other sites, notably PartyPoker.
what do you mean by this? pokerstars software is much better than partys.