1 question + 1 idea = fun topic [ avatars & wikis ]

Two things that I'd like to bring up right about now.1. How the hell do I chance my ****ing avatar? I was looking around the site, but to no avail, could find no option.2. How would you guys feel about a wiki based around poker, poker strategy, poker articles, etc. I'm thinking about setting up a wiki around the idea, and think it would be a cool idea. Might buy hosting and a domain for it and everything. Would you guys be interested in a site like this, and would you contribute?Word.

Isn't a Wiki page one where you can add AND change things...because if you can change them I think the site would go nuts with people changing other people's ideas on anything relating to poker. "you should fold"..."No, you should raise and push the guy of the hand"..."No, you should smooth call, and let him think you're trapping." I don't see it working

A 'wiki (IPA: [ˈwiː.kiː] <wee-kee> or also [ˈwɪk.iː] <wick-ey>, also why-kie. according to Ward Cunningham) is a group of Web pages that allows users to add content, as on an Internet forum, but also permits others (often completely unrestricted) to edit the content. The term wiki also refers to the collaborative software (wiki engine) used to create such a website (see wiki software).
That's a wiki. Also, I go to my profile, scroll to the bottom, and the last thing there is "date". Anyone want to fill me in?
i am retarded and i figured out the avatar thing.
Hey, why did the Mods lock your introduction thread, Retard?What games do you play?I have a sister-in-law with downs-syndrome and she's very good at UNO. Well, until she had her stroke. Now she can't seems to put the cards on the pile.when i try to type facst this is what happends. So I may be retarded too.