a bunch of home game superstars @ the wsop lastnight

Was there any sort of chip equity deal made during the final table?
Be more specific. We're not quite sure what you are asking.
Was there any deal made at any point during the final table?
And they are so bad that you beat out each of them at the final table right? Weren't you in the running for player of the year? Its funny how arm chair home gamers put down other home gamers that actually have a better record than them.
Not everyone has the money to play in the world series. Not everyone gets lucky enough to make the final table either. The right to criticize isn't reserved for those who are better in a certain field than those they wish to criticize. It doesn't take a pro to see how bad some of plays were.
what did barch say to hachem, and I liked dannenmann, he is entertaining
You couldn't hear it, I think Barch had his hand over the microphone. Guaranteed it was something on the order of Arieh's advice to Williams last year though...I like Dannenmann too, he was the perfect WSOP rookie. Not a co[/size]cky arrogant jerk, didn't take himself too seriously, entertained the crowd and his fellow players, and was gracious in defeat. Everyone who qualifies for the tourney next year could take a lesson.
I didn't bet on this or anything. However, My pick was Black or Dannenman from episode 8 out of 12. It will be interesting to see what becomes of Tiffany. She's a freaking wild card that lady.Oh and who doesn't enjoy Mike "the Mouth" ? He's about as fun to watch as Phil Hellmuth.Now, put Chan, Ivey, Laak, Harman and Negreanu at a table. Let the fireworks start baby.

I personally really liked watching Dannenman play. Yeah, he's not that great of a player and got really lucky. What's the big deal? Everyone there got really lucky and 2nd place could NOT have gone to a nicer guy.

Andrew Black is a pretty good player and Tex Barch looked like he knew what he was doing, but everyone else looked like they just walked out of a home game in Marietta.Even Hechem looked like a rookie to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm better than any of them, I just expect a little more at the WSOP Final Table.The guy who got second made a joke of the entire WSOP. Pretty hard to talk about how skilled it is, great players, etc when this guy clearly makes a joke of it. Pretty much admitted he stunk and was just there to have fun. Made it look like the World Series of Bingo to me.I give the final table a big fat BOOOOOO!JMO.
I think Im better than Aaron Kanter.

I think the reason everyone is so bitter about Dannenman, Kanter, Lazaar being there at the end, is that we all believe we would have made a different decision than them. Surely I'm not one to call off my tournament life with Q 10 off and around 4 mil. chips (Lazaar). I'm not going to push with top pair and a weak kicker after I checkraised a checkraise that got reraised...or something along those lines (Kanter) and I'm not going to get so damn lucky hitting that gutshot (Dannenman). We are all jealous...it's ok. I sure as hell am jealous because I feel that I could play better than at least those 3 guys at the final table of the WSOP. Had to feel for Matusow too..."The cooler, the miracle, the fu**". haha. Poor guy.

Andrew Black actually posts on this forum quite often. Don't know if anybody knew that.
I didn't think that was really him, just someone using that name. I'm not sure though.
Remember the "explain what your user name means" thread from a month or two ago? I remember he posted something saying he was actually some guy pretending to be the guy from the wsop final table this year with an sw at the end.

i have bi-polar II and ocd. when i have a manic phase and my ocd is kicking i'm really a terror. i'll get so locked into to omaha hi/lo that i'll go to a party afterward, be talking to a girl, and think "i hope i'm drawing to the sole nuts, if a buddy comes over and quarters me off (the girl) again i don't know what i'll do". anyway i haven't slept in 36 hours and after watching last nights busche league of poker all i can think about is that the ME should be a mixed game. i think it might make sense on a lot of levels.1)might garner interest for other games so that the networks could show a wider variety of poker.2)the champion is actually the best poker player. (i think this is important)3)other games (lowball for example) can have just as much action as NLHE4)i'm getting kind of bored of watching NLHE. (who cares who can win a coin flip 5 times in a row, roll a 6 three times in a row, and then can't find the only chamber in a revolver without a round in it)5)four more games to watch hellmuth blow up over.at least make the ME pot limit. i think the goal is to find the best poker player and this year's seriers proved they could find the worst in a room of 5600. on some levels dannenman is probably good for poker but i can definatley think of better posterboys for poker then this year's final table.