cop's clothes comment

That's hillarious. I could almost see DN with the monacle and all. :green: Speaking of how pros dress my friend just got back from Vegas and seen several players. The one that stuck out though was Eskimoe Clark. He said he seen him in the Bellagio wearing stained up jeans and a t-shirt with holes in it!

Well, being the survivor of a policeman who was killed in the line of duty and the brother of a Captain on the police force now, I can tell you that all of the police here are college graduates.Doesn't mean there aren't some dumb-asses though! :club:

LMAO............ Always has to be some sensitive a$$ who takes a statement about cops in general and makes it personal. :roll:
Who woudl you call when anything happens to you or your property?Yeah thats what i thought...shut up!
That's hillarious. I could almost see DN with the monacle and all. :green: Speaking of how pros dress my friend just got back from Vegas and seen several players. The one that stuck out though was Eskimoe Clark. He said he seen him in the Bellagio wearing stained up jeans and a t-shirt with holes in it!
I can varify that. I've seen it myself.
LMAO............ Always has to be some sensitive a$$ who takes a statement about cops in general and makes it personal. :roll:
Who woudl you call when anything happens to you or your property?Yeah thats what i thought...shut up!
I guess I could call the cops. Then an hour later when they were done eating their donuts and decided to show up. I could waste an hour of my life telling them what happened while listening to them moan and groan about having to file a report. On the other hand if I commit some serious crime like not wearing my seatbelt I'm sure they would be swift in pulling me over and giving me a fine. I'll shut up now so your mouth can keep going and going and going............LMAO

I think that cop was just trying to say he was glad to see a famous poker player not flaunt his wealth and wear/show off his really expensive wardrobe and jewlery like most rich, uptight, mogules sometime like to do. It wasn't an insult he was trying to complement Daniel on being a down to earth person like you ar me. Although Daniel is on a plane higher than a lot of us.