• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing good. Been having trouble lately finding decent stud games. If anybody has recommendations I would really appreciate them. I mostly just play on Party and Stars.
What limits do you play in 7stud, Miss Idaho? I play a lot of 7stud, so I might be able to make a rec.
I'm doing good. Been having trouble lately finding decent stud games. If anybody has recommendations I would really appreciate them. I mostly just play on Party and Stars.
What limits do you play in 7stud, Miss Idaho? I play a lot of 7stud, so I might be able to make a rec.
I usually play at Party so I stick to the $30 STT or I'll pay anywhere from 1/2 to 3/6. It just depends and finding a decent table.
I usually play at Party so I stick to the $30 STT or I'll pay anywhere from 1/2 to 3/6. It just depends and finding a decent table.
I never play 7stud tourneys, so I can't help you there (I play very few tourneys of any type). Party certainly has the juciest games I've found on the net, though I rarely play anything below 2-4 there, since I think the ante structure below that limit is bad for the kind of play I prefer. Stars' ante structure is better for the smaller games, but it's just too tight there on the whole.

does anyone else think PartyPoker became rigged after the split?I have been getting 2 outered since October, now its a bit better but it still sux. Everything that happened to me when I played cash games on stars is now happening to me on party. those unbelievable coolers and the huge 20 minute rushes followed by an hour of bad beats and set over set confrontations. I think its rigged, i really do. ty for ur time.nice thread royal.

Mods, off-topic please.
Its poker related and FCP affiliated.if this isnt general poker i dont know what is.Keep your comments to yourself
Sorry, my apologies, next time I will read more than the headline.........!
I'm on a 100+BB downswing. At 5/10, that's not fun.
did u do bad in october?Im trying to find out how many people did on party. so far, I know of two..and god damnit I wont rest till I find out the TRUTH OF THE RIGDNESS!!!
Worst downswing of my career. I haven't cashed in 15 straight mtts and I am on a 180 bb downswing. I hate poker.
you're playing on party too right?I think we might be getting somewhere.
Combination of Party, UB, and live play. I haven't won a coin flip in a tournament in about a month.
Now that i have all your attentionisms, hows everyone doing? Besides Tee-knight of course, hows the grind going for you folks?Me i'm doing ok, got out of that horrible downsing from summer. U guys?good luck
I was all ready to jump on someone's stuff. What would DN do without ron? In fact, what would For Country People, sexy time do without ron? Every website has to have a mascot that is so willing to atke on for the team at least three times a day. reacharound...
Worst downswing of my career. I haven't cashed in 15 straight mtts and I am on a 180 bb downswing. I hate poker.
you're playing on party too right?I think we might be getting somewhere.
LMAO!! Party, u made my night with these posts
Bodog PLO8 is my best friend ever.Dank and I pretty regularly post some healthy small-stakes winnings.
Grudge, you should have been on tonight, it was better than a Friday night on there. Is there some new thing where people play drunk on Tuesdays now?

I haven't played in a few days....But I am doing very well when i do.Everything is roses now....I can't lose..my PLO game is sharp and a cash machine...and my MTT NLHE game is OFF the hook.....which means......I am due to fall the fuk apart any second now....

I haven't played in a few days....But I am doing very well when i do.Everything is roses now....I can't lose..my PLO game is sharp and a cash machine...and my MTT NLHE game is OFF the hook.....which means......I am due to fall the fuk apart any second now....
It's inevitable. Sorry. Cash out now.

I played 11 10+1 sngs on party and I am up 130 and played a two table MTT, hit second for then played a in the SNG on pokerroom with people here and first there. Tomorrow I will be ready to jump off a building but tonight I am on top of the world

You know....maybe I am paranoid....but I can smell a bad run coming.....Thanks alot fukers .....for getting me thinking about this....now I can't play in this state of "impending doom".Thanks alot pricks.

Man, My NLHE MTT game is super solid right now too.Honestly i have cashed over 60% of the time. the only thing im getting killed on is making that 1 last effort to make the final table.I'm getting outdrawn big time. The other day, 10,10 i got called by Q,3 a 10 came on the flop, but so did a 9, and J and river K. what a joke.Its these damn beats that leave me out in 11th, 12th, 15th. etc... and not 1st 2nd 3rd. but i cant complain too much, for all the bad beats, i've had 3 final tables in the last 1 - 2 months

Yeah i had a hella bad run on party on 2/4 (i only had 1000 but i was antsy...i played weak too i think) and then the run continued into 1/2. I went to my SNG/tourny site, Full tilt (playing limit), and now im back on track.

I'm doing good.  Been having trouble lately finding decent stud games.  If anybody has recommendations I would really appreciate them.  I mostly just play on Party and Stars.
WHATS UP TS...? I am from Utah too. Do you head down to Wendover much? Did you get to read in last month’s card player that’s where Freddy Deeb started playing?SORRY OP, just trying to say what’s up to a fellow Utah resident.