main event final table thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe they missed the hand where Kanter had Kings full against Andrew Black's mystery A-x hand. I remember reading about that hand on Cardplayer.com and was waiting for the telecast to see what hand he would have played that way. How the heck can the holecams miss that? Cmon ESPN, get with it. How devastating ...
They showed it.....
by they he means the holecams, they only got one of black's cards, one ace
Yeah, I saw the hand ... I meant I can't believe they missed his other holecard. That's what is upsetting.
they shouldve just made it up, as usual :wink:

I want to change my vote to Aaron Kanter for the bigger donkey. The poll was between him and Tiffany Williamson and I voted for Williamson. I retract that vote. That reraise all in with K5 was possibly the worst hand I've ever seen someone play at the WSOP ME.

Does anyone agree with me that out of these last 5 guys, Hachem is definitely the one you find yourself rooting for because he seems like such a gentleman and unassuming guy. Not to mention he seems like he actually is a good player.

follow along on the cardplayer hand by hand log they have 4 and a half real hours left.its 2:05 and they play untill 6:47they missed all of blacks amazzing hands and all of kanter reraises every other hand lolcouldve had 6 hours easy