does daniel negreanu ever play online ?

His name is not Zee,,,, his first name is Justin though,,,,can't remember his last name, but I saw him playing a final table on the EPT (I Think it was EPT) or maybe an online site promoted tourney in Europe that aired earlier this year.
NoHis first name is really Zee, you're just wrong.we've all seen the birth certificate
His name is not Zee,,,, his first name is Justin though,,,,can't remember his last name, but I saw him playing a final table on the EPT (I Think it was EPT) or maybe an online site promoted tourney in Europe that aired earlier this year.
No, that's really his name. I've seen the birth certificate.
turd ferguson Posted: Tue, Nov 15th, 2005 10:45 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WhiteTiger wrote: No ZeeJustin is a totally different player.....check out his website if you'd like...... http://www.zeejustin.com./ What is Zee Justin's screen name, by the way? I have no idea...why?
I was just curious. Zee Justin seems like such an unusual name. What kind of parents name their child Zee?
" OR TURD" lol
Justin Bonomo is ihis name....never seen his birth certificate but thats what it says on his website!
WhiteTiger you're fighting a losing battle. Just trust me when I say that his first name is actually "Zee" and his last name is actually "Justin"Also, Tony Gwynn played on the 1989 Michigan final four championship squad, and Colin Montgomerie coaches the Dallas Cowboys

Colin Montgomery blows Jesper Parnevik out of the water when it comes to coaching abilities, and don't even try to argue with me. Monty has that knack for the game, jesper has all these new england players, he's really not that good.