does daniel negreanu ever play online ?

I need to watch some big player play right now. I can't login to Pokerroom and that's the only place I have money right now. Is any big names playing anywhere that I can pass the time ? Where does Daniel play if he does play online ? Someone on another site said that Daniel played on Poker Mountain in a $10 Sit N Go or something and beat Daniel. Or Daniel got knocked out by someone. I understand that it's poker it was just kind of funny hearing about it. This was a long time ago but I thought it was funny. Do you think I could possibly play Mike Matusow in a tourney of some kind ? That would rock. People are saying that Mike is a poor guy right now because he handed over his money to someone. If that is true, then maybe I can play him sometime.

You're welcome to stay, but you may want to do a little research before you post.

Someone on another site said that Daniel played on Poker Mountain in a $10 Sit N Go or something and beat Daniel.    Or Daniel got knocked out by someone.
i just doubt this happened. DN getting knocked out of a tourney? there was 40 dollars at stake, surely he would just throw that all away. check your sources on that one, just find it hard to believe. report back and post the link. i'm interested in finding the truth.sw

turd ferguson Posted: Tue, Nov 15th, 2005 10:45 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WhiteTiger wrote: No ZeeJustin is a totally different player.....check out his website if you'd like...... http://www.zeejustin.com./ What is Zee Justin's screen name, by the way? I have no idea...why?

No ZeeJustin is a totally different player.....check out his website if you'd like......http://www.zeejustin.com./
What is Zee Justin's screen name, by the way?
Hey, I made that mistake weeks ago - I thought we were going to let it die? :club::D
turd ferguson   Posted: Tue, Nov 15th, 2005 10:45    Post subject:  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  WhiteTiger wrote:  No ZeeJustin is a totally different player.....check out his website if you'd like...... http://www.zeejustin.com./  What is Zee Justin's screen name, by the way?  I have no idea...why?
I was just curious. Zee Justin seems like such an unusual name. What kind of parents name their child Zee?
I need to watch some big player play right now.   I can't login to Pokerroom and that's the only place I have money right now.     Is any big names playing anywhere that I can pass the time ?     Where does Daniel play if he does play online ?      Someone on another site said that Daniel played on Poker Mountain in a $10 Sit N Go or something and beat Daniel.    Or Daniel got knocked out by someone.    I understand that it's poker it was just kind of funny hearing about it.    This was a long time ago but I thought it was funny.    Do you think I could possibly play Mike Matusow in a tourney of some kind ?   That would rock.     People are saying that Mike is a poor guy right now because he handed over his money to someone.   If that is true, then maybe I can play him sometime.
After reading your poker blog I learned 2 things:1) I desperately want the last 5 minutes of my life back, but they are gone forever like dust in the wind.and 2) Poker is not for you.
turd ferguson   Posted: Tue, Nov 15th, 2005 10:45    Post subject:  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------  WhiteTiger wrote:  No ZeeJustin is a totally different player.....check out his website if you'd like...... http://www.zeejustin.com./  What is Zee Justin's screen name, by the way?  I have no idea...why?
I was just curious. Zee Justin seems like such an unusual name. What kind of parents name their child Zee?
He's Amish

His name is not Zee,,,, his first name is Justin though,,,,can't remember his last name, but I saw him playing a final table on the EPT (I Think it was EPT) or maybe an online site promoted tourney in Europe that aired earlier this year.