final 8 heads up tourney on stars

An all FCP final would be excellent.As I was looking at the remaining few players I kept wondering why I recognized your name, since I rarely play on Stars. Small world.Good luck.
if you win, do you want to chop 1000 each and play for the last 24.40? if we can even do that at stars?

Congrats you 2.How did that Tommy guy fold that hand at the end with 160,000 already in the pot???? Did you have anything that hand?Anyway once again good job on making the finals to you bothDK

Congrats you 2.How did that Tommy guy fold that hand at the end with 160,000 already in the pot???? Did you have anything that hand?Anyway once again good job on making the finals to you bothDK
I had 88 that hand but wasn't sure how good it was after the Q fell. I guess he had an unimproved ace or something.
I did my best to donk out in the semis but somehow that Tommy guy folds with insane odds a couple times and does other weird things to help me win.Fun chopping with you, Troy.
lol same with me in the quarters...terrible playing. was a pleasure, see you in the next heads up maybe? thanks for chopping...:Dthat tommy guy called a couple of your bluffs with absolute garbage...don't know how he made it so far
I did my best to donk out in the semis but somehow that Tommy guy folds with insane odds a couple times and does other weird things to help me win.Fun chopping with you, Troy.
lol same with me in the quarters...terrible playing. was a pleasure, see you in the next heads up maybe? thanks for chopping...:Dthat tommy guy called a couple of your bluffs with absolute garbage...don't know how he made it so far
I'll try to remember to start playing these more often. Hopefully we won't run into each other until the finals again.Although I did dominate you heads-up :club:
I'll try to remember to start playing these more often. Hopefully we won't run into each other until the finals again.Although I did dominate you heads-up :club:
yeah my allin bluff with 4/6 after the turn with no money in the pot was what did me in lolmy new record (brag post) in heads up tourneys on stars:19-3 with 3 cashes in 4 tournies, 2 of them over 750 :D