is this sustainable?

Just finished a 3-hour session of 2-tabling 1/2 LHE. I felt I played pretty well, and obviously my results are amazing. Just wondering if people think this win rate is sustainable.$0.05 won, 364 table minutes.$0.00824/ table hour.Is this sustainable or should I expect some negative variance?bahaha. oh well, at least i was clearing a bonus, so I actually cleared about $30 worth of bonus.Cheers,Daniel

Lol. I was expecting to just say, "no" to someone who was like, "can I keep winning 200 dollars per hour at 0.15-0.25 NL?" but this was a pleasant surprise. Congrats on the big score.

this is where rakeback and bonus dollars come into play for the break even player. it makes them winning players in the long runso get rakeback...message me if you are interestedteneight_________________want 25%+ rakeback on almost any site???? send me a message--------------------------------------Ultimate bet referr code for 50% bonus: teneight44108------------------------------my online poker blog:http://108teneight1084.blogspot.com/
In the interest in lame fairness, how come 10-8 can pimp rakeback, but my pokersource referrer code gets deleted out of my sig?:cry:Ray
You need a larger database. One million might be sufficient, but just for good measure, eleventy billion.
I'll figure I'll stay at the low limits until I can PT around a brazilian hands, then decide how much time to devote to it.And thanks for the funny replies guys - made me laugh.Daniel
$0.00824/ table hour.Is this sustainable or should I expect some negative variance?l
Here's my analysis:-Sixty hours a week (sustainable if you are really dedicated to the notion of being a Professional poker player)- 50 weeks a year (As a hard-working self-employed poker player, you allow yourself only two weeks of vacation a year)- two tables per session (you know you're good enough to handle the added pressure of playing multiple tables)- $0.00824 / table hour=======================EQUALS: Annual income of $49.44- you can go buy yourself a nice coffee grinder (http://www.celebrityappliance.com/defogr.html)or a chevy suburban tail light ($49.44 before shipping and taxes)(http://www.chevypartspro.com/Chevy_Taillights.html)...BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!Once your focus and concentration allow you to handle EVEN MORE tables (and as a WINNING player, this is only a matter of time and dedication to your carreer choice). You will be able to play 5 tables at once and enter into the elite (top 99.99% est.) of the workforce which earns an annual THREE-FIGURE salary.No seriously.... any time you can be assured of positive ROI at th poker table, it isn't all bad. (There are worse things than being a break-even player).Cheers,Merby
Personally had the most amazing run Ive ever tried last night.In about 13 hours I won 1500 dollars 4 tabling .5/1 NL HE.What a rush. Never tried winning that much before compared to buyin amount.
My advice???..............turn pro/make millions
Just finished a 3-hour session of 2-tabling 1/2 LHE. I felt I played pretty well, and obviously my results are amazing. Just wondering if people think this win rate is sustainable.$0.05 won, 364 table minutes.$0.00824/ table hour.Is this sustainable or should I expect some negative variance?bahaha. oh well, at least i was clearing a bonus, so I actually cleared about $30 worth of bonus.Cheers,Daniel
Funny post :club: