hypothetical presidential preferences

I’m bored so I created a new past time. I speculate on the things that former presidents might have liked/disliked. I call it: Hypothetical Presidential Preferences.Anyone want to play? :club:[Edit] People weren't read this part, so I tacked it up here too.This “game” was originally implemented on a date. It was drowning, and neither of us had anything to say. It’s a little hazy, I think I was doing a coin flip to determine whether I should order the “frisco melt” or the “chicken melt” – a practice I often implement, as I’m a chronically indecisive. I began debating with myself whether or not the “heads” side of a penny should represent the “frisco melt”. After my long (and witty) string of “logic”, she gave me that bitchy “you’re such a loser” look, and asked: “do you do this ALL the time?” At this point I knew the date was over, so I replied, with out missing a beat: “Oh yeah. It’s called ‘hypothetical presidential preferences’.” – and a game was born.On a side note: she told my friend "Pocky" that I was "the faggiest tool [she] [had] ever meet"I'm awesome!

i'm in. i have a theory that abraham lincoln was a chubby chaser.
He had to be. If he really “couldn’t tell a lie” then he had no game.Yes, I know that that wasn’t Abe, but it’s funnier this way
i was ready to correct you before i scrolled down and saw the whole post. you are right. it is funnier that way.

This “game” was originally implemented on a date. It was drowning, and neither of us had anything to say. It’s a little hazy, I think I was doing a coin flip to determine whether I should order the “frisco melt” or the “chicken melt” – a practice I often implement, as I’m a chronically indecisive. I began debating with myself whether or not the “heads” side of a penny should represent the “frisco melt”. After my long (and witty) string of “logic”, she gave me that bitchy “you’re such a loser” look, and asked: “do you do this ALL the time?” At this point I knew the date was over, so I replied, with out missing a beat: “Oh yeah. It’s called ‘hypothetical presidential preferences’.” – and a game was born. On a side note: she told my friend "Pocky" that I was "the faggiest tool [she] [had] ever meet" I'm awesome!

This “game” was originally implemented on a date. It was drowning, and neither of us had anything to say. It’s a little hazy, I think I was doing a coin flip to determine whether I should order the “frisco melt” or the “chicken melt” – a practice I often implement, as I’m a chronically indecisive. I began debating with myself whether or not the “heads” side of a penny should represent the “frisco melt”. After my long (and witty) string of “logic”, she gave me that bitchy “you’re such a loser” look, and asked: “do you do this ALL the time?” At this point I knew the date was over, so I replied, with out missing a beat: “Oh yeah. It’s called ‘hypothetical presidential preferences’.” – and a game was born. On a side note: she told my friend "Pocky" that I was "the censored tool [she] [had] ever meet" I'm awesome!
Cool story Hansel.
Your current president was dropped on his head when he was born..... lol.. fun game.
Well done moderator. Make the fun thread political. Nice example.
Your current president was dropped on his head when he was born..... lol.. fun game.
Just wanted to participate :wink:
Just wanted to participate :wink:
well ok...
  • 2 weeks later...
beats living in canada any day
Hey, at least Canada has a trustworthy and faithful Prime Minister with the full support of Parliament and the people behind him...Oh wait...
beats living in canada any day
Yeah, it sucks to live here. Don't bother moving to Canada. Spread the word.
  • 1 month later...