would you ever.........

limp in late position and early position, but NEVER in middle position.  Don't complete in the small blind, and if you're BB then just check against 4 or more callers.
Limp with KK in late position? Thats the possibly the worst advice I've ever heard.
limp in late position and early position, but NEVER in middle position.  Don't complete in the small blind, and if you're BB then just check against 4 or more callers.
Limp with KK in late position? Thats the possibly the worst advice I've ever heard.
He was being sarcastic.
in Lhe u just gave up 4sbs, and in NL you just gave hands like 85h, or 22 incredible implied odds. And you also gave A2 cheap look at flop. nh.Also I dont like limping with KK or AA. You can rarely be certain that there will be a raise and I would be sick to my stomach if I gave up such a huge preflop edge. Preflop is when donks play the worst, because they enter w/ unprofitable hands, so it is the best time to take advantage of that. I hate passing it up.
He was being sarcastic.
in Lhe u just gave up 4sbs, and in NL you just gave hands like 85h, or 22 incredible implied odds. And you also gave A2 cheap look at flop. nh.
How can you possibly take that seriously and still call yourself a poker player?nh.
In the last live tournament that I played, I checked my BB when everyone folded to the SB (who was small-stack) and he completed.  The flop came Jack-high with a seven up and he checked.  I knew he caught a piece and put him in.  He called immediately with a seven and I took it down.  I knew he would have folded pre-flop, so I thought this wasn't an incorrect move.
Completely results oriented...You wouldn't be posting that if you had let him complete J7 suited...
honestly expected this post to be "kill a man for a klondike bar"how disappointing.
Honestly, I thought it was going to be our weekly-scheduled "would you cheat" thread.And yes, I would kill a man for a klondike, especially if he gave me the 'ol stink eye!
honestly expected this post to be "kill a man for a klondike bar"how disappointing.
Honestly, I thought it was going to be our weekly-scheduled "would you cheat" thread.And yes, I would kill a man for a klondike, especially if he gave me the 'ol stink eye!
die
What, limp and cry so they are busted by Mr Raise With A3 suited and let him catch his ace on the flop ??? Never !!!!!!!
Better to win a little preflop, then lose alot postflop.
I agree, why add risk on the second best starting hand. Obviously i posted this cause i got trapped by someone who limped with KK, so it worked for him and pissed me the F off. I just dont think i would ever do it.

You haven't been offered the position yet Pupsta, save your energy since you'll need it if you win.For those who would like to enter the "Be Billiardsboy's Nemesis" contest, please check out the thread in Offtopic and present your case to the pannel of qualified judges.

You haven't been offered the position yet Pupsta, save your energy since you'll need it if you win.For those who would like to enter the "Be Billiardsboy's Nemesis" contest, please check out the thread in Offtopic and present your case to the pannel of qualified judges.
honestly couldn't care less if i get the position.just by offering the contest, you've made me hate you.if i lose, i'll hate you even more.die
In the last live tournament that I played, I checked my BB when everyone folded to the SB (who was small-stack) and he completed. The flop came Jack-high with a seven up and he checked. I knew he caught a piece and put him in. He called immediately with a seven and I took it down. I knew he would have folded pre-flop, so I thought this wasn't an incorrect move.
Completely results oriented...You wouldn't be posting that if you had let him complete J7 suited...
This may be true, but his stack was very small and I was almost positive he'd fold if I raised his blind. I let him catch up and I had been playing aggressive all night, so I expected him to call with any piece of the flop. In this situation, I'm pretty sure I took the right gamble.

Yes, if all of the following conditions were true...1) It's heads-up2) I have recently held to a pattern of raising with big hands and limping with moderate ones (almost never when heads up, eh?)3) I believe my opponent has picked up on that pattern4) My opponent has a habit of betting and raising consistently regardless what he holds, and i don't mean minbets / raises either, i mean enough that i believe I can stack him5) My opponent has shown a propensity to disbelieve me when I limp PF then bet / raise later6) I had 2 black kings (randomizer)All that and I might limp 'em. Otherwise I want to charge any doofus with an Ace, really any doofus at the table, for the chance that I have to fold to strong action when an Ace flops.So, in a nutshell, pretty damn near never.