post... what challenge match interests you most?

Of course...this is about Daniel's challenge matches....WHich match would you consider to be the most interesting...Post starting Stacks and blinds and of course...what game and opponent...Mine:Daniel Negreanu vs. Layne FlackNL Holdem100k Freezeout (I think Layne can swing this....500k could hurt him...and he might not play his best)Blinds 300-600...should allow for alot of play and it wouldn't last 6 months..As you post your matchup and blinds....post who you think would win the match I proposed? (DON'T SUCKUP) Be honest.....

Very interesting Alf.I don't think enough people know how good and creative a player Layne is.Honestly, I couldn't pick a winner on this one.I think both are top flight players, and Layne would definitely give Daniel a run. As for who I'd like to see, easy.Daniel vs. Phil Hellmuth.My 2 favorite players, and Phil is the reigning National Heads Up champion.It'd also be especially interesting after Daniel's very fair criticism of the TOC, and Phil's $250,000 cash in it.How about they play for oh, say that $250,000?!

Negreanu v. Ivey NL Hold'em$500,000 eachBlinds $500/$1,000
I too would like to see DN and Ivey, but I'm almostsure that Ivey would play 7 stud, either regularor high/low.DN vs Hellmuth in NL Holdem would be very interesting.I don't think DN gives Phil enough credit (along with90% of the people on this site) but he won the headsup title, and was really never in much trouble at anypoint I saw in the whole thing.I bet it would be a closer match than you think.

Forrest vs IveySeven Card Studlets say $2,000/$4,000about $400,000It would be interesting to see who would take it down, they're both supposed to be so dominant in the game. I'll go with Forrest on experience and nothing else.

Mike Matusow vs. Shawn Sheikhan$500,000 NL HoldemBlinds 1/2Just to make this match go as long as it can and watch Sheikhan get his ass kicked verbally and in poker.
How about 1-2 limit then, or perhaps pot limit--Mouth: I bet the pot you idiotSheik: You're bad and stupid, I repotMouth: You're badder and stupider, I repotSheik: Fold, but you'll get what's yours you bad poker playing sucker.

Ivey vs. Forrest in a Stud Hi/Lo death match.$1,000,000. That would be the greatest match ever.*Death Match- Play til there is a winner, no time for either player to sleep.Ted is famous for playing a 100 hour match to get even on the day. The other player almost died.