prahlad stuck 350k

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alf,What is your avatar from?
The show "deadwood" on HBO...the character's name is Al Swearengen
Whoa, really? I always thought that was a picture of you, and what a fine looking man I thougth you were. I should really watch more TV.
He's down over 40k on Prima, playing the 100/200 NL shorthanded table. He's been very unlucky tho: he lost most of that on the following hand:BIG 3 handed pot on the flop (something like 15k)...flop TT4"410" bets about 6k and Prahlad flat calls.Turn is a 2, and "410" fires again...about 12k.Prahlad pushes for 53k and 410 makes a reluctant call with 35h.....River is an ace!(Prahlad had JJ)He's an amazing player; you can see it even now. IMO only a true champion could lose that sort of money in a 24 hour period and continue to play the way he is. People say he tilts big time; I don't think there's been a case of that at all duing this game.
Ummm.....he lost $400,000 this morning, if that doesnt tilt him, nothing will. Considering that he tilts more than most internet players, I doubt that you're in a position to judge how good he's playing.I dont think he has dropped that much in one day by playing his "A" game.
Just got some information from pocketfives that I_Knockout_U is Juha Helppi
Helppi is a stud at the table. Thanks for his sn.
I just got some more information that "I_Knockout_U" is Patrick Antonius winner of EPT Baden.

Back to the point about Prahlad being pissed off about the guy leaving:I think the only time a warning is necessary is if you are only going to be playing for half an hour or an hour or so. I don't know how long they've been playing, but if they had been playing for 3-4 hours it's moronic for him to complain. What is he going to do if the guy says "I'm leaving in half an hour", play harder? Play better? If he thinks this is true, than he deserves to get walked out on.

knock u out quit without warning, and zweig went nuts.. lol
yah, he probably went to go kill a few kittens.
All those rail birds talking censored were so pathetic.. like they've ever played for 500 dollars, much like 500,000... I can't imagine what the dude is feeling right now.
I wouldn't expect anything less of railbird, I guarantee Prahlad lost a significant chunk of his bankroll on that table, why else would he be begging for I_Knockout_U to sit back in. I didn't get to see how anything went down, by the time i got the table opened up Zweig was begging for him to sit back in. I guess I'll have to start keeping an eye on the prima tables again.
No way, the next day Zweig was playing at two tables and was up a total of at least 230k. He was just mad because the guy won alot and just left, not because it was a significant part of his bankroll. I have seen Zweig winn over 400k in a week on prima.