prahlad stuck 350k

Prima poker right now, either Prahlad Friedman (aka Zweig) is drunk or just pissing his BR away. It's head to head NL 200/400. Check it out.Also does anyone know who "I_Knockout_U" is? I know he's a regular in these games, but does anyone have his name?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got some information from pocketfives that I_Knockout_U is Juha Helppi
I was going to say I was pretty sure Juha Helppi doesnt play that big. How much has Friedman p.issed away?
Just got some information from pocketfives that I_Knockout_U is Juha Helppi
I was going to say I was pretty sure Juha Helppi doesnt play that big. How much has Friedman p.issed away?
Probably more than I could ever dream of seeing. At most he's into the game for 450k. Depending upon whether his opponent has rebought.
The pots almost sound as big as in the 'big game'
Well, considering the "big game" has a $100,000 cap, that pot definitely exceeded many that are played in that game.
The pots almost sound as big as in the 'big game'
Well, considering the "big game" has a $100,000 cap, that pot definitely exceeded many that are played in that game.
That's a cap on each round of betting. Theoretically you can bet 100,000 four times..
knock u out quit without warning, and zweig went nuts.. lol
yah, he probably went to go kill a few kittens.
All those rail birds talking shit were so pathetic.. like they've ever played for 500 dollars, much like 500,000... I can't imagine what the dude is feeling right now.
That's a cap on each round of betting. Theoretically you can bet 100,000 four times..
Daniel says in his blog that the cap is PER HAND, PER PLAYER. The most a player can lose is 100,000 per hand, not per betting round.
knock u out quit without warning, and zweig went nuts.. lol
yah, he probably went to go kill a few kittens.
All those rail birds talking censored were so pathetic.. like they've ever played for 500 dollars, much like 500,000... I can't imagine what the dude is feeling right now.
I wouldn't expect anything less of railbird, I guarantee Prahlad lost a significant chunk of his bankroll on that table, why else would he be begging for I_Knockout_U to sit back in. I didn't get to see how anything went down, by the time i got the table opened up Zweig was begging for him to sit back in. I guess I'll have to start keeping an eye on the prima tables again.
Daniel says in his blog that the cap is PER HAND, PER PLAYER. The most a player can lose is 100,000 per hand, not per betting round.
Well, in that new book, about the famous players favorite hands, jen harmon tells a story abotu how they are playing pot limit omaha high. DOyle, Jen and another guy are in the pot, jen has aa something something.. the cap gets bet preflop. On the flop, doyle bets cap, the dude calls, jen over calls. on the turn, doyle bets cap, dude calls, jen over calls. the river, doyle bets cap again, and dude calls, and jen overcalls. the dude says " I can't beat your aces, doyle." and doyle said" I don't have aces, jen show him your aces" and she did. she said it was the best hand she's ever played. she won800,000 grand in the pot.
Well, in that new book, about the famous players favorite hands, jen harmon tells a story abotu how they are playing pot limit omaha high. DOyle, Jen and another guy are in the pot, jen has aa something something.. the cap gets bet preflop. On the flop, doyle bets cap, the dude calls, jen over calls. on the turn, doyle bets cap, dude calls, jen over calls. the river, doyle bets cap again, and dude calls, and jen overcalls. the dude says " I can't beat your aces, doyle." and doyle said" I don't have aces, jen show him your aces" and she did. she said it was the best hand she's ever played. she won800,000 grand in the pot.
So, what I'm saying is, if you want to bet on it, lets go..
That is a limit game. They don't have a cap on limit games. The cap is for NL games, and the most one player can lose per NL hand is $100,000.
This is the correct answer. The 100K cap is per hand, and it applies to the no limit games.
That is a limit game. They don't have a cap on limit games. The cap is for NL games, and the most one player can lose per NL hand is $100,000.
want to bet? It was PL omaha.. I'll bet you..they don't play 100,000/100,000 limit omaha in the big game, yo ufish..
who wants to bet me that jen harmon played pl omaha, where they capped eery round not hand.. any of you fish wanna step up?