phil ivey on ft

Ivey knew he played the hand bad and left.
You would be wrong, he said in chat earlier that he was leaving around that time to let the others he was playing with know. He only left up 40k+... what a fish! (sw)

Imagine you're playing .01/.02 NLHE and you have a bunch of wannabe poker NEWB's critisizing your "loose" and "fish" like play. What would you say about that? It's pennies for Ivey. So stop talking like you've been there boys.

Imagine you're playing .01/.02 NLHE and you have a bunch of wannabe poker NEWB's critisizing your "loose" and "fish" like play.   What would you say about that?    It's pennies for Ivey.  So stop talking like you've been there boys.
Ummmm.....it was one person who critisized his play.Sorry...make that one donkey critisized his play.
so you're criticizing phil iveys play on a hand that you half paid attention to?i just wanna make sure im seeing this straight...
Read, theredpill's blog you'll laught you're @ss off. And he is calling others fish. LOL.edit: Damn you guys beat me to it.
I was watching the game.    Phil Ivey just played like a fish in my opinion.    He bought in for $10K and ran it up to $70K but dropped 20K  more back into  each player and then left.    I just think it's funny how the best in the world makes wrong plays and gets frustrated and leaves.  He had this hand AT  Flop:   2 X 2  Not sure what happened on the flopTurn:  ASomehow Ivey's opponent was all-in and Phil called him or put him all-in  River: QJackSjr or whatever doubled up his $10K  with Q 2  and Ivey promptly left.   I wish I had caught the whole hand but somehow Ivey and him were all-in on the turn.    Phil had no  flush draw or anything that I saw.     I guess pros are human just like us.   But I wonder why Ivey would have gotten him all-in or called an all-in with just a pair of aces right there.   I guess he didn't believe that he had the 2.
he did say hewas going to bed after the hand...but decided to come back later on
whats his name on fulltilt
When I first saw this I thought it was GrinderMJ asking for the name and I was like what? Then i see its just some newb who stole his avitarNEWB!
lol, I don't want to spam every thread with my avatar issues but someboyd jsut also used my new phil ivey avatar that I replaced the one that got copied. Phil Ivey is jsut too damn sexy to hold down.
Yes, I'm criticizing but I play NL all the time and sometimes I don't see the whole hand but nothing can ever justify getting a player all-in for $10,000 on a  50/100 NL game with just top pair of aces on the turn.Ivey knew he played the hand bad and left.
I'm sure Phil Ivey will appreciate the insight from a respected veteran NL player like yourself. He strives to be as good as you one day. Phil surely hasn't played as much NL as yourself.We all thank you theredpill99