500k on party

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, you saw it here first, Zim inventing a new play, the re-resteal.  These guys can't hang with me.  Just gotta keep making smart decisions and I can go a long way.
Definitely never thought of that before. You're an innnovator, lol.

Noo these arent the good players, they're the players with money.One of my friends said he checked his bosses partypoker account at work and saw $5000 worth of deposits and no cashouts, and they guy didnt care at all. People like him get lucky for an hour or two in these tourneys and end up much farther than they should be. I call it the Moneymaker theory.

top1000 four corners offense strategy is rearing its ugly head now as every seat that opens is being filled by a rather large stack.
I always like blinding myself down to 3BB and letting the table get filled up with stacks that crap larger than me.
top1000 four corners offense strategy is rearing its ugly head now as every seat that opens is being filled by a rather large stack.
I always like blinding myself down to 3BB and letting the table get filled up with stacks that crap larger than me.
he has really damaged zimmers chancesit sucks