*******massive overlay possibility alert******

I know many of you hate the software....but tourney structures are good.Absolute poker 60,ooo guaranteed (100+9) goes off at 3:30 Eastern.Currently only 285 people registered with 51 minutes to go.Sitting at 31,500 overlay.

I know many of you hate the software....but tourney structures are good.Absolute poker 60,ooo guaranteed (100+9) goes off at 4:30 Eastern.Currently only 285 people registered with 51 minutes to go.Sitting at 31,500 overlay.
FYP
Blinds $20/404 limpers, I check in BB w/ J5hFlop J-J-9LEad out with a 3/4 pot size bet, 2 fold, button min raises. I call.Turn - 7I check, he pushed, I fold.He shows J-7I'm down, but could have gone out that hand.
Good stuff. Honestly I probably would have been out that hand. With his min raise on the flop after your 3/4 pot size bet, I probably would have reraised allin. Of course he would have called, hit the turn and I would be dead or crippled. Argh.

Went from my 1500 to 4oo after this hand.With blinds at 20-10, Early position limper, folds around to me in the bb. Check with Ah3sFlop comes AsAc2s, I bet 40, he raises to 80, I raise to 280, he calls.Turn is 9c. He has 620 in his stack, I bet 340, he calls.River is 4s. I put him all in, he calls and shows 6s3s. Left me with a short stack and I went all in with QQ a few hands later, lost to KK when a K hit the flop. Looks like you busted too Pro. Bummer