jennicide...isn't it ironic?

Isn't it ironic that she made her name with her looks (+ half naked pics) and decent results at best and now that some producer heard of her and put her into an invitational she looks like Liebert's little sister... :club: Get off the computer and take a walk sometimes jen! I mean damned, I met her in January in Atlantis and she put on at least 20 units since then... oh, I forgot... the camera adds 100 pounds...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it ironic that she made her name with her looks (+ half naked pics) and decent results at best and now that some producer heard of her and put her into an invitational she looks like Liebert's little sister... :club: Get off the computer and take a walk sometimes jen! I mean damned, I met her in January in Atlantis and she put on at least 20 units since then... oh, I forgot... the camera adds 100 pounds...
decent results at best? I guess 78k in tourney winning on stars in a year and a half is pretty decent
decent results at best? I guess 78k in tourney winning on stars in a year and a half is pretty decent
stfu u donkey scotty
either ban this bitch or out him as the tool that he is please. Post or pm me his ip address so it can be cross referenced with nwp to determine which tool is trying to be cool.

rag on her all you want, but, she is a solid MTT player, and I guess that she does well at 30/60 and 100/200 on stars. If she was a bitch, I'd rag on her, but she has seemed pretty nice, so to me its not worth the time to rag on her

stfu u donkey scotty
either ban this censored or out him as the tool that he is please. Post or pm me his ip address so it can be cross referenced with nwp to determine which tool is trying to be cool.
how are you scotty?

In her blog she says she blames poker for why she gained 15 lbs.I blame poker for ruining my relationship with my last girlfriend...And yet... both of us still play poker... you know why? It's a feckin rush! :club:

what do you look like? Very in shape i am guessing...
I'm 21, I'll bang anything.
Amen, brotha. But in two years, when you're fat and engaged and trying to half-ass your way through law school, you would trade sex for a month if your fiancee would just remember to fill the gas tank and keep the refrigerator stocked with milk.Enjoy hormones, man... they die quickly.
rag on her all you want, but, she is a solid MTT player, and I guess that she does well at 30/60 and 100/200 on stars. If she was a censored, I'd rag on her, but she has seemed pretty nice, so to me its not worth the time to rag on her
Ditto.