30 + 3 deepstacks on stars....?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn ive been betting the best hands and people have been catching...been bluffing and getting raised off...now im down to 8th...gotta stay focused...last time this happended i hit that monster..i stil have over 60,000 in chips...but im aiming to win this not just to cash.

Im out, with TT hoping the bb called my 7x bb raise with a hand without an ace, he did, but he still called with second pair. I thought he would lay a king down.Oh well.
great game....way to hang in there short stacked throughout and make a comeback and damn near cash.

i jsut started watching after the bubble and it's blatantly obvious you are on tilt or at least steaming, you have plenty of chips compared to the blinds so there's no hurry right now, be patientjust trying to helpedit: seems like the table was taking advantage of that too

i jsut started watching after the bubble and it's blatantly obvious you are on tilt or at least steaming, you have plenty of chips compared to the blinds so there's no hurry right now, be patientjust trying to helpedit: seems like the table was taking advantage of that too
you don't say
you don't say
Ahahahhaha, now this is priceless. You still 22 sketch?
you don't say
Ahahahhaha, now this is priceless. You still 22 sketch?
*checks license*yep.good thing i got this a few weeks ago, i wouldn't have remembered. drugs are bad.

Combination of lack of sleep/ long tourney (been up for about 28 hours) and lost a few key hands in that stretch culminating in some genius calling down his whole stack with a marginal draw....Id lost it at that time.And to top it off, just to give an example of the things that had me steaming in the first place after the bubble burst for the 2 tables and the blinds got the 1-2 k Im down to around 20,000 and have 88 I go all in....get called by 44.......sweet right.....Do i REALLY need to tell you how that nightmare ended?