YSALGGHBAB (if anyone can figure this one out I'll be impressed)
You Suck At Life Go Get Humped By A Badger
lol, I like it but not quite. "You suck at life go get" is correct
.....hemoroids, bugs, and bunions ?
you suck at life go get hit by a bus :-)
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come back and try again.Takes on Poker are a good start.Something funny is also good.
NOT spamming is also good as well.I see no other reason for this guy to be in this threadother than to promote the garbage site that he links to.Where's a mod when you need one?
On another note are most of the posters here as uptight as the group of cheerleaders getting in a huff over this thread?
no.and no one is uptight.
And this, jackass is why you'll be leaving us shortly.By the way, I'm not european, moron. There happens to be more than one place in the world named London.
This guys about to have an aneurysm and you say he's not uptight? I saw a monkey on crack once that had more composure.
Come back and try again.Takes on Poker are a good start.Something funny is also good.
NOT spamming is also good as well.I see no other reason for this guy to be in this threadother than to promote the garbage site that he links to.Where's a mod when you need one?
LOL step out side and get some fresh air, that $5 bad beat you took a minute ago won't sting so much. All I said was hi.oh and that I'm better than you. Would you like me to pawn my Pinto and pay you restitution for hurting your feelings?
donkey.jpgi can't get enough of this picture.not to mention that it's very fitting for the thread.
Haha, do you post elsewhere because that is the exact picture I use when talking to the donkeys on another forum. :wink:
Guest Zach6668
YSALGGHBAB (if anyone can figure this one out I'll be impressed)
You Suck At Life Go Get Humped By A Badger
lol, I like it but not quite. "You suck at life go get" is correct
.....hemoroids, bugs, and bunions ?
You Suck at Life, Go Get Hit By A Bus?EDIT - should have finished reading the thread... the results were already posted. I still think I deserve a cookie.Zach
Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome people. Maybe next time I can talk poker instead of FOTM's.
come play poker in the nwp tourney tonight and im sure you'll get a nice warm reception :twisted:
I only read the OP and decided to make a reply solely because it reminded me of a Korn song. And there the best band ever... that is all
"I disagree. Korn is a very good band, but Donkey Kong is Betta!"Donkey Kong Sucks""You Suck!"