gordon leaving celebrity poker

Since he's leaving, who should take his place?Personally I think DN would be the best bet, since there is a ton of post-flop play and they're going to need someone who can explain it very well.The wrong choice could sink the show for sure.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since he's leaving, who should take his place?Personally I think DN would be the best bet, since there is a ton of post-flop play and they're going to need someone who can explain it very well.The wrong choice could sink the show for sure.
i think foley should be promoted sw

I enjoy watching poker as much as the next guy. But this Celebrity BS is exactly that. Trying to entertain me with Kathy Griffin blabbing on about who knows what. Some guy on Depserate Housewives calling a raise with 10 4 os. There has to be a better way to show me poker with famous people who are not famous by playing poker.At least WPT Hollywood Home Game gets celebs that can actually play somewhat well.

I enjoy watching poker as much as the next guy. But this Celebrity BS is exactly that. Trying to entertain me with Kathy Griffin blabbing on about who knows what. Some guy on Depserate Housewives calling a raise with 10 4 os. There has to be a better way to show me poker with famous people who are not famous by playing poker.quote]Agreed.The real question here is, how can anyone stand watching that show.Although, whoever suggested Chau Giang is on to something.I will watch anything he ever does. He Fing rules.

If you want to learn how to beat retards, which I happen to find myself playing with a quite a bit....just watch that show. Its great. Made me tons of money.

Again, where did you read that he was LEAVING?
bad idea for DN to take it. the best part of the show is the canadian jokes. these work because foley is such a stereotypical canadian. DN isn't, so this would hurt their ability to make the jokes.my vote would be that swedish kid from the 2004 WSOP who made the final table and yelled like crazy whenever he hit.
Again, where did you read that he was LEAVING?
bad idea for DN to take it. the best part of the show is the canadian jokes. these work because foley is such a stereotypical canadian. DN isn't, so this would hurt their ability to make the jokes.my vote would be that swedish kid from the 2004 WSOP who made the final table and yelled like crazy whenever he hit.
Wha???He can barely speak english.