biggest comeback

I'm bored and have never seen this topic and I'm interested to see what's the lowest you've been in chips(what were the blinds as well) in a tournament but ended coming back and winning it or placing relatively high.
Not that I expect anyone to believe it, butttttt...I was down to 10 once in a PP SNG and won it. I was actually all in in my BB next hand and quintupled to 50, then in small blind qudrupled to 200 and eventually won it.

Best I've ever seen was a live SnG satellite.Top 2 paid a spot in another tourney, we weredown to 3, and one guy had less than his full BB amount.He won 4 hands in a row to me and the other guywho basically just called each other's blinds andthen checked down from there.Turns out the comeback kid then busted out the OTHER guy, and him and I took it down.The other guy was censored.and yes, i know how to curse I actually typed censored

I play in a local tournament here in Toronto with about 100-120 participant feild.I had made it to the final three tables and the blinds were $4000.00 and $8000.00 with $1000.00 ante.I had triple Kings and one opponent went all in so I called. He ended up winning the hand leaving me with $1000.00 left just enought to cover the ante.I ended up winning five nice pots in a row and coming in third in this tournament.A chip and a chair is all you need.Maxima

I'm sure this has happened to a lot of folks, but I was down 2,915 to 85 in a HU sng on stars. 25/50 blinds. Doubled up twice in a row and moved on from there. Weird how things work out sometimes.

Last year at Foxwoods, I played in an ACT 3 satellite for the WPT main event. With 8 people left (paying top 5), I was down to 1 chip ($100) after posting blinds and antes. I won the main pot, went all-in on the next hand won the main pot, and then tripled up with AA. From there, I finished in 2nd place..well, I was in 2nd when the satellite ended.I got to play with Daniel for four hours during the main event.By far my most important comeback ever.Online - I've comeback from 40 chips in a PStars sng to win...but those are very rare.

My biggest comeback was in a live tournament. We had 20 people sign up, start with 10000 in chips. I get to the final table and end up down to 550 in chips. I was BB(400) and got two callers(SB and one other player) I went all in for 150 more and they both called. I had 47 suited. Flop comes 56T and i was feeling ok. The SB bet 1000 and the other player called. turn was a A. SB bet 2000 and other player folded. I show 47 and he shows 34!!! river was a Q and I took the pot down with 7 high. After that I built my stack up to 27000 after pocket Queens held up and I hit a flush with A9. I ended up coming in second place.

Mine actually happened last week. 6th hand of the SNG my A's got cracked leaving me with 10 chips. Next hand I'm all in on the small blind with AQ and hit running Q's to beat a pair of K's. Up to 40. Next hand I get 6's on the button, call a raise and hit a set of 6's to get up to 200. Next hand I get AJ, guy immediately to my right raises. I push all in and he calls with A6. Now I'm up to 430, start playing my normal game and go on to win.

18 man Sng on PS250 left with the blinds 75/150Ended up taking secondNot incredible or anything but I was pretty short stacked against some big stacks about half way through.

20 to 1 chip disadvantage going heads-up after suffering a bad beat. End up getting several fortunate breaks and narrowed it down to about 3 to 1...then was able to actually start playing again. Ended up winning, but not before facing my own scare when I had him on the ropes and the cards started hitting him.

mine asent very good but the situation made me remember it, it was a 6 handed sit n go where top 2 place and I had not won a pot and was down to 4 people and I had 800 chips, 3 people get it all in and the chip leader wins it, it took a whole 15 minutes to get heads up and I had 800 to his 7200, I eventually won but it was odd not winning a hand and cashing

I had 80 in chips at a pokerroom 30+3 tourney blinds were 50/100 I get J8 2 away from the BB I push and get called by 5 people I make a str8, very next hand I get JK I push get called by 66 and river a J, Im up to about 800 when the BB comes I push against two limpers and they fold, Im up to 1k ish, 3 hands later I get AA and push, I get 2 callers and win, up to 3k.. I went on to take 2nd and $1,000. chip and a chair.another one was when I had $50 and blinds were 25/50, I turned that into 5k but busted before the bubble...Gobears witnessed that hold.

My best comback was in a $20+2 6 handed SnG on UB. At the 75/150 level I was in the BB with J-6, and the SB completed. I checked. Flop comes 7-2-6 rainbow. I bet 200, called by BB. Turn is a 6, I bet 500, re-raised by BB, I call they have Q-6 down to 100 chips.Next hand I'm all-in the BB with pocket 10's, double up. Have Q-Q next hand and double up again to over 500. Get A-K, all-in, up to 1000. Long story short, I make the final table, take a bad beat with A-9 vs. Kings, and end up coming in third when I go all-in with K-5 on the button, the BB calls with Q-J, and hits a jack on the flop. Paid $400.

Not that I expect anyone to believe it, butttttt...I was down to 10 once in a PP SNG and won it. I was actually all in in my BB next hand and quintupled to 50, then in small blind qudrupled to 200 and eventually won it.
Same exact thing happened to me, down to 10 and won in a PP sng...
My biggest comeback was in a live tournament. We had 20 people sign up, start with 10000 in chips. I get to the final table and end up down to 550 in chips. I was BB(400) and got two callers(SB and one other player) I went all in for 150 more and they both called. I had 47 suited. Flop comes 56T and i was feeling ok. The SB bet 1000 and the other player called. turn was a A. SB bet 2000 and other player folded. I show 47 and he shows 34!!! river was a Q and I took the pot down with 7 high. After that I built my stack up to 27000 after pocket Queens held up and I hit a flush with A9. I ended up coming in second place.
Pretty similar to this tournament I had few month ago. It was Aug. I think it was about 25 player sign up and 6 player get the money. I'll never forget my hand. I made the championship table. Down to 3 player left. I got JJ. I went all-in. 2 other players called. I was puzzle. 2 other players had KK and QQ. That is unheard hand I ever seen my whole life. I lost. I was down 8,000 chips left. I thought I was gonna be third place. I decided to all in on my next hand. I had 9,7. Other player called his J,10. I won. Got pair of 9's. Next hand I got 10,8. Decide all-in again. Other player had QQ. I thought I was dead. I got 2 pairs. 10,10 and 8,8. My chips grew so big. Next three hand all-in and won 5 in a row to win a tournament. WOW!!! What a comeback of the year. Tonka 34
I had a guy down to 10 chips (out of 10k)come back and win 11 hands in a row (I put him all in everytime) then sucked out on me for the final hand.
He would have over 20480 chips after those 11 hands and since it's (out of 10k) I think you are recalling a dream.
i think it was like 2000 with blinds 800/1600 in the tilt freeroll last weekend, came back to take 2nd.damn a2 vs aa :club:
Actually, I think it was 1500 with 1000/2000 blinds.Give yourself a little credit, lol.