matusow loses wsop earnings

WHo gives f cuk if he lost his money or not! it is his money he can do whatever the fcuk he wants to with it... most of you are like little girls who read magazines like STAR and US weekly and gossip about what "hollywood" is doing... What a bunch of VAGes
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHo gives f cuk if he lost his money or not! it is his money he can do whatever the fcuk he wants to with it... most of you are like little girls who read magazines like STAR and US weekly and gossip about what "hollywood" is doing... What a bunch of VAGes
VAGes? We don't need no stinking VAGes.
Can you at least spell "banned" correctly?
I don't know why but i love watching him lose his money lol...i think its because he's so animated. Remember when he cried after losing to a bad beat in the WSOP. That was great lol...
You should watch him on a bad session at FT. It's unreal the kind of money he tosses around online. He'll make a 15k bluff and show several times in a row.

I read in bluff that he blew 700k in the first week after he won the million. Mostly sports betting and and other random gamling...he said he was going to furnish his house with the money he won, but he blew it all before he could...so I guess his vegas house still has no furniture

i was there when he was talking to norman chad after he won the TOC..he said he had a bad run of cards and he was losing 5k a football game...he also said he signed a power of attorney so someone else manages his money, but even if he had not singed..he learned his lesson and he would never to it again...he also won only 800,000. not 1 million...i posted this the night of the TOC...i got to ceasars when it was 3 handed...watched til the end

First of all, you guys need to get the idea that he won million out of your heads. First off, taxes take a huge chuck out. Second of all, I'm almost POSITIVE He was staked in the main event, so he only would have gotten a fraction of the winnings. He himself admited he had markers to pay off, so I'm sure he used a good chunk of it to pay off debts. for a guy like matusow, 1,000,000 prize money goes quick.

Why would he be backed?He'd no doubt spend $10k on a hooker to do his laundry, to someone playing the micro limits it would be like being able to get into the WSOP ME for $10.
If anybody knows about golf, and Phil Mickelson, then you know why Matusow would have to be backed sometimes.