big ring game on ftp last night

Did anyone else watch a little bit of the $200/$400 Limit game last night between J-Dags and some other guy? J-Dags was waiting at the table for an hour or two when someone (can't remember the screen name) shows up and buys in for his whole BR ($12,200). J-Dags started with $20,000. Long story short - the unknown forces J-Dags to reload three times and finishes up $54,000. Dags was getting so upset that he was capping every round of betting with any hand...pretty entertaining really.

His SN is JacksJr I believe. He's pretty good, but a sore loser when he gets sucked out on.
Yea, saw a hand where he had a8 against a4 - they both catch two pair but jdags hit a second four on the river. Jack had to show how he got rivered and felt the need to write about it. I don't see why because most of what I saw was him catching card after card. What I found most interesting was when Jdags said he didn't care about losing money. I know the best players don't have a strong regard for money but it's still got to sting to lose 50k in a session - and yes I know some have lost a million - but still. 50k down sucks.

I didnt even know JacksJr played Limit, I mostly see him playing NL on Stars or Hollywood. He is a good player in NL, but I wasnt sure of his Limit skills, and since JDags is a great limit player, looks like JacksJr isnt that bad. But he does complain a lot, oh well just my 2 cents.JEFF