Ok so I'll say that when the WSOP first started airing.. I hated this guy for being the ass bag that he was calling someone to brag about bluffing Lederer.But the more ESPN shows him the more I'm starting to like the guy's personality and general care free attitude at the table.He really does remind me of guys sitting around playing a home game.

Great topic. I wish there were other Dannenman threads out there.(sw)

Wow you've been here a whole 3 months longer than I have.. damn dude.. so far you seem to be one of the classiest guys at this site.. I mean the FYP when someone posts something you disagree with.. wow.. who all picked on you when you were growing up?

See me when you reach 50 posts.I'm done with your little flame war pal. Word of advice: You got off light with me. Please try that shit with some of the other regulars. I would love to watch.Also, lighten up. (sw) comments are made ALL THE TIME around here. If you bitch about every one, you're really not going to enjoy your stay.Now pull up your diaper, get back on the short bus, and head back to the home. It's almost dinner time!

I like that one at the end actually.. I plan on using it lol.. Dude im not that pissed.. Im really bored and I'll start flamin on anything about now.. eh It was worth the 15 minutes of fun for me.

See me when you reach 50 posts.I'm done with your little flame war pal. Word of advice: You got off light with me. Please try that shit with some of the other regulars. I would love to watch.Also, lighten up. (sw) comments are made ALL THE TIME around here. If you bitch about every one, you're really not going to enjoy your stay.Now pull up your diaper, get back on the short bus, and head back to the home. It's almost dinner time!
Could you be any bigger of an a$$? I love you losers who think that number of posts somehow makes you a better poster. While it really just says that you have too much friggin time on your hands and post way too many times without any content to add (like you in the above post). Kiss my chocolate starfish, post boy.

I agree with the OP. The phone call about Lederer was classless, but I've warmed up to him with the recent coverage. Ah...the power of the tv edit.

Could you be any bigger of an a$$? I love you losers who think that number of posts somehow makes you a better poster. While it really just says that you have too much friggin time on your hands and post way too many times without any content to add (like you in the above post). Kiss my chocolate starfish, post boy.
THANK YOU!.. Exactly how i felt

I have lightened up on my opinion of Dannenman as well. It is pretty clear that no one has more fun than he does at the Main Event. And Golden, jeez, lighten up. If someone starts a post on something that's already been discussed recently, the least you can do is post the link for them.

Way to completely miss the point.
  • 2 weeks later...
I agree with the OP. The phone call about Lederer was classless, but I've warmed up to him with the recent coverage. Ah...the power of the tv edit.
At first I thought that the phone call was to talk about how he owns Lederer or something, but after seeing him admit that he's not even the best in his homegame (possibly a lie I'd imagine), I think he was probably just doing it because it gave him a real thrill. He seems like an alright guy to me.

To the OP: I think thats pretty much how everyone I know feels about Dannenmann. Damn TV editing. Least they showed he turned out to be a good guy in the end.To the flamer dude: Heh, looks like everyone is getting tired of all the dorks here that can't get their post count up with anything other than a dumb flame. If your point was to say hey, there are a ton of Dannenmann threads out there, then why not just say so?To Hobbes: Thanks, that was a great article I hadn't seen yet.Mark

• 3 weeks later...