nov 11-13 official team picks

arerad hockey Ottawa Senators over Buffalo Sabres 12-OctBroadway Nashville Predators over St. Louis Blues 12-OctBucktooth1 dnpCoolhandlaw dnpFreakrat Carolina Hurricanes over Atlanta Thrashers 12-OctGhosts of Elvis Nashville Predators over St. Louis Blues 12-OctGloyner's Goons Ottawa Senators over Buffalo Sabres 12-OctGo Wings Go dnpHal Walls Ottawa Senators over Buffalo Sabres 12-OctHC Dukes Nashville Predators over St. Louis Blues 12-OctIcechips Ottawa Senators over Buffalo Sabres 12-OctJanek Ottawa Senators over Buffalo Sabres 12-OctJason Habinsky Philadelphia Flyers over Florida Panthers 12-OctJoe Bloes Philadelphia Flyers over Florida Panthers 12-OctKent Neale Detroit Red Wings over Minnesota Wild 11-OctKojak Carolina Hurricanes over Atlanta Thrashers 12-OctLeafs Rule Spitoon Philadelphia Flyers over Florida Panthers 12-OctLeafs31 dnpLucky Kings Carolina Hurricanes over Atlanta Thrashers 12-OctNJ Hooliganz dnpReal Bruins Wear Black Philadelphia Flyers over Florida Panthers 12-OctRingers Wingers Carolina Hurricanes over Atlanta Thrashers 12-OctStomach Monkeys dnpTeam Canada dnpThe Mudslingers Nashville Predators over St. Louis Blues 12-OctThe Uninformed Losers Ottawa Senators over Buffalo Sabres 12-OctTop Gun Tampa Bay Lightning over Atlanta Thrashers 11-Octtopoker Nashville Predators over St. Louis Blues 12-OctVancouver Hosers Ottawa Senators over Buffalo Sabres 12-OctWinners from Longdistance! Nashville Predators over St. Louis Blues 12-OctYeager Carolina Hurricanes over Atlanta Thrashers 12-OctApologies toThe Canadian but I just couldn't wait for his regular commentary.It seems we have . .. Ottawa over Buffalo 7Nashville over St. Louis 5Carolina over Altanta 5Philly over Florida 4Tampa over Atlanta 1Detroit over Minny 1DNP 7 (People this a is trip to Lord Stanley's Cup Final - What are you thinking?)(Sorry guys but I've been out paryting a bit tonight and I just can't make the numbers add up ;)Good luck everyone

7 people not picking is crazy...I'm the only one that picked detroit, go wings...For once I won't even be mad if my senators lose on saturday, lol
Lol, I'm just the opposite. I follow the Wings religiously, but I've already used them in this pool so I've got Ottawa this week.

I'm one of the 7 that has a dnp...if y'all want...i'll put the image of the email on here too if you want. I already sent the image to sundevils so hopefully...this will be corrected.

i sent a 3rd email to travis....if he didn't get it or if there is a problem with the system, i'll post my pick in here, and hopefully, it will be accepted.....nashville over st louis on 11/12.

Yeah, I also sent in a pick. Unfortunately, I can't find proof of an e-mail sent, but I have already declared my pick in other threads yesterday.Just incase you guys are wonderingIt is 1:41 Eastern time on Friday (before any games started)My team name: Go Wings GoFCP Member: Zimmer4141Date of Pick: Saturday November 12My Pick: New York Rangers over Pittsburgh Penguins

I say let all the DNP's stay in it ( especially zimmer who picked the Rangers ; ). They have all posted their picks before any games have started. SpitoonGo Leafs Go
I agree. If this is any sort of democracy, I'm for letting them in too. I'd be p.o.'ed if my pick didn't get in because of some mail server lag.

First of all, good luck to everyone, especially Zimmer, the first who finally picked my NYR!Second of all, maybe we should tweek the system a bit to deal with the inevitability that some e-mails may get lost in space.Maybe, on Thursday eve, there should be a post that lists the participants who DNP, basically a fair warning. Then, they have until Friday morning, e.g., by 10a.m. to resend or post their pick. Everyone's picks won't be posted until that deadline passes so no one gets an advantage. May be a big annoying to do it this way, but the prize is so cool, I'd hate to see someone get knocked out because of a technology glitch. There's not a lot of people left, so doesn't seem like it would be too much extra work for those who have been so cool to keep this pool going. Thoughts?

First of all, good luck to everyone, especially Zimmer, the first who finally picked my NYR!Second of all, maybe we should tweek the system a bit to deal with the inevitability that some e-mails may get lost in space.Maybe, on Thursday eve, there should be a post that lists the participants who DNP, basically a fair warning. Then, they have until Friday morning, e.g., by 10a.m. to resend or post their pick. Everyone's picks won't be posted until that deadline passes so no one gets an advantage. May be a big annoying to do it this way, but the prize is so cool, I'd hate to see someone get knocked out because of a technology glitch. There's not a lot of people left, so doesn't seem like it would be too much extra work for those who have been so cool to keep this pool going. Thoughts?
I think this system can work, as now everyone who is still for the most part checks the boards on Friday afternoon. As long as the picks are in before the games start, then I'm fine.