who is the funniest poker player out there?

regular season nba is like nhl for me very boring....plus im a lowly magic fan...seems i have a knack for being a fan of crappy teams.<dolphins>...
Bite your tongue.....the Fins are playing for first place AT HOME on Sunday.
lol...in a great division lol...we need a qb ... marino needs to make a come back<sw?> lol
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on Sunday baby. Heat will roll, eventually. Those threes gotta start falling more frequently. JWill got on a mini roll. I haven't seen 'Toine make one yet. Frerotte is getting worse. I'm officially at a loss with the QB situation. I wholeheartedly support every QB they put in their. I was the guy that liked Fiedler, I say Feeley has potential, I've said Gus is an established vet with skills, yet they continue to spit on my back and tell me they came. It's tought being a Phins fan. AND GIVE RICKY THE ROCK MORE. 24 CARRIES THIS GAME.

for the record, you could have put that edit in the original post. Just sayin.I didn't enjoy Way of the Gun.
I realized that after it happened and I just don't want to fix it.And as far as the Way of the Gun comment you made..... I now hate you. How do you not find that opening scene the best opening scene ever?
It's on Sunday baby. Heat will roll, eventually. Those threes gotta start falling more frequently. JWill got on a mini roll. I haven't seen 'Toine make one yet. Frerotte is getting worse. I'm officially at a loss with the QB situation. I wholeheartedly support every QB they put in their. I was the guy that liked Fiedler, I say Feeley has potential, I've said Gus is an established vet with skills, yet they continue to spit on my back and tell me they came. It's tought being a Phins fan. AND GIVE RICKY THE ROCK MORE. 24 CARRIES THIS GAME.
defenitley agree with that..we wont really contend until the qb situation gets dealt with...i think tomlinson has more td passes that gus lol...

scotty nguyen hands down. Everytime he opens his mouth he makes me laugh.

After watching exit tapes section on WSOP I agreeMatusowHellmuthNegreanuOut of the 3 I think the exit of matusows was the funniest. Overall Hellmuths attitude but DNs general demeanour of jsut having fun at the table makes him funny.Even though hes a bit of a tosser I found esfandiari funny in that wpt event where he put hellmuth on tilt when hellmuth kept making moves and he would come voer the top forcing him to fold. "show some class and shake my hand< stop waving!" lol

Not a player, but Norman Chad is hilarious!
This is the funniest thing I've read all year. Darn nOObs of 11/2.My favorites to listen to are:Phil HelmuthMarcel LuskeThe MouthLayne FlackTwo of these guys are just flat out insulting/comic-book-character funny.Marcel is a showman, and Layne always makes some sarcastic comment that I appreciate.
Glad to see someone else thinks Norman Chad is funny. I often wonder if those are off-the-cuff remarks or prepared material. I'm about to get married; his ex-wife jokes slay me!
Really? learn something new every day..As for My favorites, x22 is the king of unintentional humor. absolutely slays me. Elix powers was a hoot. I'm also a fan of train wrecks.Men the Master is hilarious. Tony G. But I think this Matusow/hellmuth TOC is going to be the funniest thing of all time.Also, Mike Caro's poker tell DVD is HILARIOUS. Caro kills me.
It's on Sunday baby. Heat will roll, eventually. Those threes gotta start falling more frequently. JWill got on a mini roll. I haven't seen 'Toine make one yet.
Good job losing Eddie and Damon Jones and getting these sharpshooters. :roll: Just give the Spurs the trophy now. Oh wait, we already got it.--RuffRidr