everybody needs a little luck

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 max, 7 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP2 with [Qd], [Kc]. 1 fold, MP1 calls.Flop: (9 SB) [5d], [4s], [2d] (4 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: (4.50 BB) [Td] (4 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets, Button calls, SB folds, MP1 folds.River: (6.50 BB) [6d] (2 players)Hero bets, Button calls.Final Pot: 8.50 BBedit: since no replies yet..Ill add some questions1. Flop check is very easy right.2. Turn i figure i have about 15 outs with this card so the bet is easy right?3. easy bet and i call any raise correct

edit: since no replies yet..Ill add some questions1. Flop check is very easy right.2. Turn i figure i have about 15 outs with this card so the bet is easy right?3. easy bet and i call any raise correct
sorry, I was busy.It's been so long since I've played 1/2 full; but hopefully it hasn't changed much, so I can help(that joke is for my benefit, don't feel compelled to laugh)1. for me2. take free card, if Button raises behind you and blows field away, you rarely gain outs, but may lose bets when you hit. Obviously call if Button bets.3. Bet/Call seems good with 1 card 3'rd nut. ***********read reply***********oh, well. Guin likes the bet.I'll re-evaluate.
Why don't you guys bet the flop?
my main reason is that nobody would assume that flopped helped me and I had a slim to none chance of taking it down right then and thereand Actuary...I did have a laugh over ur post haha. and i raised the turn for several reasonsI wanted to represent like i had raised an a10 type hand and that the 10 now improved me. Also I wanted to get those kx, ax type hands out of the hand. And i dont mind the button calling. My memory on him isnt extremely fresh but he was of donkey quality. So when it got down to heads up and i hit my flush I was about 90% certain i had him beat...his stats were like 60/1/1 or soemthing like that
I would have bet the flop..
why?I don't think it's a good flop for usAn Ace won't fold with the gut shotWe don't need to clean up K/Q outs, with our good kickers, right?Very coordinated flop against 3 others.I set'em up , now you knock'em down, Screech.

I bet it because we don't know that there's an ace out and we want hands like J7 to fold. If everyone calls, we may get a free card on the turn and if someone raises we can release our hand UI on the turn.Also, I'm a retard and like to bet at flops after I raise preflop. It's easily exploitable until I pick up a hand...

there is a much better chance of pickin u the hand with the turn card helping me then it would on the flop. They will put me on 2 high cards and it is very reasonable to suspect that i could have a 10...

there is a much better chance of pickin u the hand with the turn card helping me then it would on the flop. They will put me on 2 high cards and it is very reasonable to suspect that i could have a 10...
They will put you on high cards but will on act on the absolute strength of their own cards. If they have a pair, they call. If they have a flush draw, they call.

Straight draws are also calling.If I raised pre-flop, I'm also betting this flop in position (and against certain opponents) in hopes of folding everyone (not impossible) or picking up a free card. Heck, we might even currently have the best hand. That's a lot of benefits for the price of one SB.

Auto-Continuation Bet Syndrome (ACBS) is no laughing matter. Many of us are afflicted by it.
haha...im a recovering addict myself...I foudn a good 12 step program to overcome it
Step 1 - Open farrell for an entire session...