the ottawa biatch's pro-line experiment - day 1

they also had first and goal from the half yard line and instead of a qb sneak or a simple run they decided to kick a fg right away. Like a fg is safer than a run same chance of turnover.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they also had first and goal from the half yard line and instead of a qb sneak or a simple run they decided to kick a fg right away. Like a fg is safer than a run same chance of turnover.
Yes ..I actually thought i was saved there..But they didnt sneak it.
Yeah, maybe even more. Darren Rovell reported more than 80% of money was on OK St. Biatch the contrarian with the winning move.I'm hoping to back Biatch's contrarianness with a huge parlay (for me) on VA Tech +3 and the VA Tech/Michigan under 51.5.
Again no bet placed, but i'd take the half-win on this one. Can't believe that VA TD got called back, that was absolutely a catch, and a fantastic one at that.

Bah, couldn't get the page to load. Anyone catch the closing spreads on the Clemson game? I wanted Clemson to cover and the Over...think it was a 3-point spread and 61-point over?I'm really tempted to throw a couple hundred bucks on a couple sports betting sites. Seems like fun. Suggestions for sites? Needs to be easy for a Canadian to get money on/off - preferably without doing cash advances or converting currencies, but I'd be ok using Paypal I guess. Bonuses are always welcome.

Bah, couldn't get the page to load. Anyone catch the closing spreads on the Clemson game? I wanted Clemson to cover and the Over...think it was a 3-point spread and 61-point over?I'm really tempted to throw a couple hundred bucks on a couple sports betting sites. Seems like fun. Suggestions for sites? Needs to be easy for a Canadian to get money on/off - preferably without doing cash advances or converting currencies, but I'd be ok using Paypal I guess. Bonuses are always welcome.
Clemson -3 over 64
I actually have the complete opposite.West Virginia +3Under 64
I was just quoting the lines..I have West Virginia +3 and the Over..Under has no shot IMO
Clemson -3 over 64
Thanks!
I actually have the complete opposite.West Virginia +3Under 64
I'm having a lot of fun making fake bets on college football doing nothing but looking at the team's schedule and making decisions based on things like "oh, they only beat an unranked team by 3 points" or "hmm, they beat 3 ranked teams, and their opponent was 1-1 against them". Sometimes making decisions with such a stupidly small amount of information compared to the linemakers is fun, so long as it involves money I can afford to lose!I really like parlaying a game's result and the over/under.Everyone was looking for a 'dog, so jumped on West VA for this game. Ignored that Clemson was a far superior team in this case! lol, based on my zero research.
Thanks!I'm having a lot of fun making fake bets on college football doing nothing but looking at the team's schedule and making decisions based on things like "oh, they only beat an unranked team by 3 points" or "hmm, they beat 3 ranked teams, and their opponent was 1-1 against them". Sometimes making decisions with such a stupidly small amount of information compared to the linemakers is fun, so long as it involves money I can afford to lose!I really like parlaying a game's result and the over/under.Everyone was looking for a 'dog, so jumped on West VA for this game. Ignored that Clemson was a far superior team in this case! lol, based on my zero research.
West Virginia offense looks unstoppable so far..Clemson has a sick offense too though.
bet365 is solid. Especially for low limit players.
Good stuff. What do you like/not like about it? How do you get money on/off?Ideally, I'll stick $100 or so on a few different sites to line shop. Probably just be making $5-10 bets for fun.
West Virginia offense looks unstoppable so far..Clemson has a sick offense too though.
Yeah, over is looking good. Both offenses are strong, but VA is just marching.
Do you have a provincial lottery?
Umm yes? I'm not playing pro-line...

Haven't made any bets yet, but I like some of the NFL action this weekend.Cincinnati ML at 2.62? Houston sucks. They really do. Cinci isn't great and Houston is at home and everything, but I'll still take the money on that one. Then again, I'm holding off to make sure Dalton doesn't miss any more practices.NYG -3 at 2.02. Atlanta might score, with the Giants awful CBs and Atlanta's good receivers, but Ryan is a choker and Turner isn't a threat. I think the Giants D-line dominates Ryan all day and the Giants win easy.Pittsburgh -9 at 2.10. Might not take this line at even money, but I love it at better than 2. Pittsburgh is missing a lot of guys, and Ben is definitely hurting. But Denver just stinks. I think Polamalu could defend Tebow's passing game by himself. It might only be a 10-3 game, but I'm fine giving Pittsburgh two scores in a playoff game. Ike Redman isn't a significant downgrade from Mendenhall.Detroit +10.5. Not sure on this one, but Detroit has at least been keeping games close. More than 10 seems like a lot. I probably won't bet on this game. As for the 58.5 line, I am completely torn between what seems like a woefully low line and a contrarian bet. Vegas isn't dumb. Just checked both teams - New Orleans has gone over 58 points 7 times this year. 4 times for Detroit. 59 points is a LOT for an NFL game. If I can get a good number at 59, I might take the under, maybe parlay it with Detroit keeping it within 10.

Everyone was looking for a 'dog, so jumped on West VA for this game. Ignored that Clemson was a far superior team in this case! lol, based on my zero research.
Here you wrote that the public jumped on west Virginia. You also saidClemson was the far superior team. Do you watch college football? Clemson plays in the ACC
Here you wrote that the public jumped on west Virginia. You also saidClemson was the far superior team. Do you watch college football? Clemson plays in the ACC
Considering I don't have access to the back-office of bookies, "everyone" pretty clearly referred to "you and serge."And you were both right!I liked Clemson in that game. Glad for you and serge I was wrong, but the three turnovers in a couple minutes swung the game 20 points, so it's hard to tell much. West VA was definitely better.It is pretty clear I don't watch college football. I watched 10 minutes of the VA Tech game the other day. I have watched 10 minutes of college football in the last 7 years.
So...how do you guys deposit? Just signed up for bet365, but it wont seem to let me deposit with my credit card. I assumed I could use paypal, but doesn't seem to be an option.
Instadebit is the best. You just need the numbers on the bottom of a cheque.
What? The numbers at the bottom of a cheque are just your account and branch information. You don't really need a cheque to know that info.
I know, but it has to be a void cheque. If MrDannyG uses a real cheque, and then uses that cheque somewhere else, it will cause a conflict with banking information. Bet 365 might freeze his account then and call him to make sure it's him, and not false information. He won't lose the money or anything, it'll just be a big headache for him.