the ottawa biatch's pro-line experiment - day 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to tell them the cheque number. The rest of the numbers will be the same at the bottom of every cheque.I don't follow.
I know you don't need the cheque number. You aren't understanding. He just needs to make sure to write VOID on the cheque to void it, and then he won't use it. He can't give the numbers on the bottom of a cheque, and then use that same cheque. It will cause a conflict of banking interest.
I know you don't need the cheque number. You aren't understanding. He just needs to make sure to write VOID on the cheque to void it, and then he won't use it. He can't give the numbers on the bottom of a cheque, and then use that same cheque. It will cause a conflict of banking interest.
Checks have three numbers at the bottom: the routing number, the account number, and the actual check number. The routing number and account number are the same on every check, so there would be no way for them to know which is the voided check unless you give them the check number.I feel like I should do a "find and replace" for check/cheque.
Well, I guess me too. But he's obviously completely wrong.
That was so cool..You of all people got biatched.

lol I love you Biatch. He has meta-Biatched all of us, because even when he is wrong about something, we just assume he is Biatching. Friggin genius.Oh, and thanks for the instadebit recommendation, I will use it for sure. Was hoping to do something immediate to get my Kansas bet in, but no big.Also, bet365's sign-up bonus is really sweet. I'm psyched. And the parlay bonus is cool too, though I'm tempted to do something stupid like bet on a bunch of huge favourites, which is exactly what those jerks want.p.s. I used to work in customer service for a bank, so I probably explained the bottom numbers of a cheque to people approximately 8 million times.

Good news: instadebit working, pinnacle deposit acceptedBad news: bet365 deposit not acceptedIn honour of finally being able to make a sports bet, I put two units each on New Orleans -3.5 (2.03) and Bruins -1.5 (2.43).I'll normally be betting tiny units, with some help from Biatch's craziness and a whole lot of St. Louis unders. Want to be mostly betting bet365 for the bonus though, even though Pinny's odds are better.

Good news: instadebit working, pinnacle deposit acceptedBad news: bet365 deposit not acceptedIn honour of finally being able to make a sports bet, I put two units each on New Orleans -3.5 (2.03) and Bruins -1.5 (2.43).I'll normally be betting tiny units, with some help from Biatch's craziness and a whole lot of St. Louis unders. Want to be mostly betting bet365 for the bonus though, even though Pinny's odds are better.
Good luck buddy. I hope you win a lot of money.
Good luck buddy. I hope you win a lot of money.
Thanks! I won't! Still trying to decide on other NFL bets though - the lines for this week's games sure are tricky. So far I'm looking at 1 unit each on:NE/DEN over 50 (1.98)BAL-9 (2.12)NYG/GB over 53.5 (1.935)2 units on Super Bowl to be won by Packers OR Patriots (1.685)
Thanks! I won't! Still trying to decide on other NFL bets though - the lines for this week's games sure are tricky. So far I'm looking at 1 unit each on:NE/DEN over 50 (1.98)BAL-9 (2.12)NYG/GB over 53.5 (1.935)2 units on Super Bowl to be won by Packers OR Patriots (1.685)
Good luck buddy.
  • 8 years later...