Hand #9174322-7484 at Burnaby (Pot Limit Omaha 8/B)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 10/Nov/05 17:22:25 bigbenxx is at seat 0 with $19.80. Tristans Mana is at seat 1 with $23.15. antedumb is at seat 2 with $6.55. Starpukie is at seat 3 with $11.50. Nevada City is at seat 4 with $26.10. stewby is at seat 5 with $8.15. redbirds is at seat 6 with $4.05. Countrylawyer is at seat 7 with $27.60. phrog49 is at seat 8 with $28.80. markare is at seat 9 with $14.40. The button is at seat 7. phrog49 posts the small blind of $.10. markare posts the big blind of $.25. bigbenxx: -- -- -- -- Tristans Mana: -- -- -- -- antedumb: 2c Th Ah 3h Starpukie: -- -- -- -- Nevada City: -- -- -- -- stewby: -- -- -- -- redbirds: -- -- -- -- Countrylawyer: -- -- -- -- phrog49: -- -- -- -- markare: -- -- -- --Pre-flop: bigbenxx folds. Tristans Mana folds. antedumb raises to $.85. Starpukie folds. Nevada City calls. stewby folds. redbirds folds. Countrylawyer calls. phrog49 folds. markare folds. Flop (board: 4d 8h Tc): antedumb bets $2.90. Nevada City calls. Countrylawyer calls. Turn (board: 4d 8h Tc 9h): antedumb goes all-in for $2.80. Nevada City calls. Countrylawyer calls. River (board: 4d 8h Tc 9h Ks): Nevada City checks. Countrylawyer checks. Showdown: Nevada City shows 9s Qh Qd 9d. Nevada City has 9s 9d Tc 9h Ks: three nines (high). Nevada City has no qualifying low hand. Countrylawyer mucks cards. (Countrylawyer has 9c 3s 7d 4c.) antedumb shows 2c Th Ah 3h. antedumb has Th Ah Tc 9h Ks: a pair of tens (high). antedumb has no qualifying low hand. Hand #9174322-7484 Summary: $1 is raked from a pot of $20. Nevada City wins $19 with three nines.----------------------------------------------------------------Besides checking the flop, what else could I do with this short stack(I mean I didn't liek both of them calling. I am guessing the raise is OK, the flop hit me well. Top pair with nut low protection draw. Turn gives me nut flush. Is this hand played well? They both called me with straight draws... should they have? I scoop with a heart that doesn't pair the board on the river and win 1/2 pot with any low on the turn or river.