how would you generally classify yourself?

i'd like to know what other strat posters feel their style most resembles. that way when i read posts, i can better get into your heads.i personally am LAG in late position and shorthanded (5 or less)i am TAG in early or middle positioni consider myself a much better live game player than online since im able to mulipulate my table image (which is almost always a LAG) well and consider myself very astute at making reads and playing off my opponents strengthof course i adjust my play according to my opponents, but this is how i'd classify myself

I'm a TAG with flashes of LAG and flashes of FISH.
that explains everything now hehe....i prefer to be a slap player though right now the way things are going im gonna be down at mouse status pretty soon
After a couple days downswing I am turning Loose-Aggressive/Passive.  I think I may take a couple days off.  Normally, I tend to be Ultra tight out of position and pretty Tight-Aggressive in position.
Usually always TAG, early pos. Uber Tight. Rock table image.

I used to be SAG(stupid aggressive) when on tilt.Now I am over 50% TAG, but I mix it up a lot so no one can label me. I guess it depends on which way the wind is blowing and how I am doing for the day.

NL I play TAG primarily but do go LAG at periods of time. All within a set purpose....If I have a biiig stack tho in a cash game or tourney I normally am too aggressive. need to work on gearing down sometimes :club:- Jordan

according to PT.50/1 6 max I am loose-aggressive/passive.50/1 full ring game loose-aggressive/passive1/2 6 max I am loose-aggressive/passive1/2 full ring game, tight-aggressive/passive2/4 6 max (I am losing my ass) and am loose-aggressive/passive2/4 full ring game, tight-aggressive/passiveEDIT: all stats are from LHE tables