world donkey championship.

Here is the field...I think the Circus Circus is having the event.....Pick a winner....Final Table1. Tiffany Williamson2. Danny Nguyen3. Aaron Kanter4. Robert Varkonyi5. Erin Ness6. Tuan Le (Special Invitee)I am writing a letter to the WPT to pull this off...I bet the rating would be higher than their highest rated show...ever.Can you imagine the poker? DYNAMIC!

why isn't my name on there?  where's the love?
Go make some insane and horrible plays on TV and you will be on there....BTW...I am serious...I am writing an email to Lipscomb Ent. to try to pull this off....Of course...I am not proposing it as a "Donkey" championship....I haven't figured out how to pitch it.....
meh, tuan le doesn't really fit, so he would win it all
Are you kidding? He's practically their poster child!--RuffRidr
just managed to win 2 wpt championships in one year and become the all time leading money winner. Total donkey. I'm not that guy that always sticks up for tv poker players and says oh well there still better than all you forum losers but, tuan le is a really good player imo.

My Favorite Tuan moment:Bradley Berman is sitting on 1.5 million in chips and has not played a hand in half an hour.....Tuan has 1.7 million....Tuan raises with AK....Bradley re-raises (KK).....Tuan instantly re-re-raises by saying with a lisp "I raythzz"....Bradley re-re-re-raises allin.....and Tuan calls in an instant.WTF did you think he had Tuan? (He was actually asked this after the tournament,,,,,Tuan responded: "I thought he was making a move."Yeah....he was making a move for his whole stack after not playing a hand for a half hour!PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

Is Erin Ness in there just for the eye-candy factor?
LOL - yes, just as eye candy. We all know she is actually a world class player.
Well there are a number of players who are just as bad or worse so I figured the reason she was on there is because of her looks. Lol.

Tuan Le is good, he may gamble a lot, but it's really hard to win 2 WPT events, no?Anyway,I think this might be the first poker tourney with a tie for first, or would it be last? no i guess if its a tournament of donkeys it would be first.Tiffany Williamson and Aaron Kanter O how i wish Williamson called the Sheik with her KJ of Hearts.(how bout that glare she gave him when he didnt show her his hand)as for Aaron Kanter, the designer shirt, shades, and hair speaks for itself.well, all those horrible calls on draws say something too. :?