I know this has been discussed a lot but he really has been a great champ. I know most of us didnt respect him as a player before he won but after watchin him you have to rank them up there at a top player and an even better person

I can't believe you erased my Mitch Hedberg quotes. I'm sad.
You were trying too hard to be funny.Raymer's class would probably prohibit him from exploiting the types of advantages Matusow is exploting over Hellmuth right now, eh?
You were trying too hard to be funny.Raymer's class would probably prohibit him from exploiting the types of advantages Matusow is exploting over Hellmuth right now, eh?
Insano, I sent you a PM.Guinevar, I only deleted yours because it was in response to his and made no sense without his post. :club:
Insano, I sent you a PM.Guinevar, I only deleted yours because it was in response to his and made no sense without his post. :club:
It's all good...and I seriously don't get the issue with the thread. If this has been discussed ad nauseum I must have been in strat.

yes....Hellmuth and Matusow are more fun to watch, because neither of them seems to have the right disposition for poker: they both flip out and get irate over bad beats. hilarious to watch, and I can completely relate.raymer seems amazingly even-tempered at the table, and as others have said he really appears to be a good guy. When asked about Tiffany Williamson during the ESPN chat he could be honest, say something funny, and increase his "marketability" as a pro by offering a hilarious sound bite about her ridiculously bad play...but he does the right thing, and insults the person asking the question!

Raymer=greatI wish however I was a mod so i can delete this repeat thread.
This thread is a first for me, so, no. If this has been discussed a ton, I must not be here as much as I think.
I wasn't trying to be funny at all. I was just posting Mitch Hedberg quotes in a useless thread so people could enjoy them.Say what you want about me, but don't knock Mitch.Best.Comedian.Ever.
I don't know, he's one of those people that you either love or hate or you think they're alright.(Yes I know that joke was really bad.)
I know you're a vet, but seriously... repeat thread of the month here.  I agree, but I think there have been like 50 threads this week about how great Raymer is.
yeah i know but it was just in preperation for how he is going to get knocked out
Raymer=greatI wish however I was a mod so i can delete this repeat thread.
This thread is a first for me, so, no. If this has been discussed a ton, I must not be here as much as I think.
Really? Even Zim said this has been discussed a ton this last month. You need to come around more often though, you complete us.
Why is it shocking that I said it was a repeat?  As sad as it is, I'm on here about everyday while I'm playing.
Lol, I never said it was shocking. I was just showing that I was not the only one who said this thread has been discussed multiple times before.