looks like fulltilt is capping their rakeback policy

No one can receive more than 27% rakeback from a Fulltilt affiliate anymore. Apparently FT says affiliate's undercutting each other is only leading to players opening new accounts and not stimulating actual new players.Hmm, glad they caught on. None of the major sites allow rakeback at all. Fulltilt spends a zillion dollars on advertising and still had 4,000 players.I think they may want to trash their software and rakeback policy and start over. Just my thoughts.

Yep. Best software, best tourney structure, worst support team ever. It has officially been a month since my account was frozen, and still no response that isn't a generic "we are still reviewing your account" response. I guess possibly the only recourse would be to try to organize a FCP Strike of FullTilt until I get my account back. Come on, who's with me?

Yep.  Best software, best tourney structure, worst support team ever.  It has officially been a month since my account was frozen, and still no response that isn't a generic "we are still reviewing your account" response.  I guess possibly the only recourse would be to try to organize a FCP Strike of FullTilt until I get my account back.  Come on, who's with me?
Sorry, the 100 and 200 dollar tournies on sat. and sun. are wayyyyyyyyyyy to juicy to give up :club:
Yep.  Best software, best tourney structure, worst support team ever.  It has officially been a month since my account was frozen, and still no response that isn't a generic "we are still reviewing your account" response.  I guess possibly the only recourse would be to try to organize a FCP Strike of FullTilt until I get my account back.  Come on, who's with me?
Sorry, the 100 and 200 dollar tournies on sat. and sun. are wayyyyyyyyyyy to juicy to give up :club:
I know, at this rate, I'll be happy to be back by the next $200k guaranteed in early December.
FT definately has the best software. Stars has the worst.
stars has the worst software? uh no. try again. have you played on any prima site? or party poker? pacific? absolute? those are all worse than pokerstarsand i like ultimate bets software the best
When they take this long to get back to you, let's just say it's usually not a good thing. In my experience knowing people who have done similar things, it took the support staff a long time to get back to them and when they did it was just an e-mail telling them that their account has been closed. A month is a long time though, not sure what's really going on there.

I think UB and Stars are the best.FT looks like it's for kids. Nice marketing idea.anyway, the numbers speak for themselves. They advertise more than any site out there and are still lukcy to get 5,000 players.

I see right now, 8:20 est, they do have 8k players. But look at it yourself.$10 NL tournament, 250 players.Cash games, 3 full tables at each level 1/2-3/6. Not much above 3/6.The play money tables are packed. Probably 3,000 play money players right now.All this tells me what I already knew.....kids love this site, people who want to play for decent stakes won't play at FT.

Yep. Best software, best tourney structure, worst support team ever. It has officially been a month since my account was frozen, and still no response that isn't a generic "we are still reviewing your account" response. I guess possibly the only recourse would be to try to organize a FCP Strike of FullTilt until I get my account back. Come on, who's with me?
When they take this long to get back to you, let's just say it's usually not a good thing. In my experience knowing people who have done similar things, it took the support staff a long time to get back to them and when they did it was just an e-mail telling them that their account has been closed. A month is a long time though, not sure what's really going on there.
Usually this is true, but don't worry just yet Zim. it took around a month for them to respond to my problem and it wasn't a big deal.
Please explain. I play on stars, and i love the software. Very clear, easy on the eyes, huge time bank, you get to choose your own avatar. I like it far more than party or pokerroom. Haven't played on FT, so i can't compare. But why do you think the stars software sucks?
No one can receive more than 27% rakeback from a Fulltilt affiliate anymore. Apparently FT says affiliate's undercutting each other is only leading to players opening new accounts and not stimulating actual new players.Hmm, glad they caught on. None of the major sites allow rakeback at all. Fulltilt spends a zillion dollars on advertising and still had 4,000 players.I think they may want to trash their software and rakeback policy and start over. Just my thoughts.
The only reason he is complaining is because he is an affliate who just got a small shafting by their decision. Good for FT, bad for him...
Please explain. I play on stars, and i love the software. Very clear, easy on the eyes, huge time bank, you get to choose your own avatar. I like it far more than party or pokerroom. Haven't played on FT, so i can't compare. But why do you think the stars software sucks?
I think the time bank on stars is the worst part of their site. I can think of a lot of things I'd rather do than wait for over a minute while some knucklehead hollywoods his 83o before folding. As for FT, turn off the avatars and kill the chat until the high school crowd goes to bed and you will have some of the best software out there.

Planning on opening an account there. After reading the thread it does seem that traffic is low and games are on the tighter side. True?Software is important but not that important to me as long as the winnings keep coming.I usually play at PR. The software is decent but lags a bit.

I'd rank software that I actually like to be Full Tilt, then Pokerstars, then Ultimatebet.Full Tilt's last hand implementation is absolutely fantastic, the software is easy to look at, the avatars are amusing or you can turn them off. Course, I mostly play on there just for the Razz, because it's the only major site to have Razz. I still don't understand why Pokerstars won't add it, it's a stud game, not that much programming involved.Pokerstars is nice, but not as easy on the eyes, and the last hand is just text.Ultimatebet isn't too bad, but the view of the table tries a bit too hard to make it look like a live table, I'm not a fan of the skewed view. Main reason I play there is the triple draw, which John Juanda said Full Tilt may get sometime in the nearish future.Party and the like are just not very good software programs, though the holdem is fishier.