emailed daniel for an autograph and he sent me one

i met him briefly at the bike in LA back in august at the legends of poker. he was showing to play his day 1 and was very nice to everyone who approached him, signing, etc. he signed his chapter of SSII after actually having to point it out to me because i was kind of tongue tied. i guess i must be a big fan because i'm a lawyer who's usually pretty articulate and clever myself. i suppose a WPT event is still more his turf than mine, though.all that aside, very nice guy, super gracious to his fans.

Oh man, I wish I could get his autograph! but I dont want to beg him for it in an email!

Great job making a post about it. Cuz people arent all going to send emails now asking for an autograph or anything :roll:
I was thinking the same thing. To the OP, next time you get something special like that, be quiet about it. It's like getting out of a traffic ticket. You aren't going to send a thank you card to the cop's supervisor, are you? Make sense?Royal, remember the black and white avatar, the "I have a thumb in my bum" one? Mmmmm.J

Daniel is really cool about autographs. When I got the "Case for Christ" book from him and had aksed him to send me an autograph on an Ace of spades. He told me anything I wanted signed he'd be happy to, but I need to send him the items.

Way to go OP. Daniel will have thousands of emails asking for his signature.....JUST WHAT HE NEEDS!Use your head dude. He goes out of his way and sends you his autograph and now you are letting the WHOLE forum know? Wake up loser.

Way to go OP. Daniel will have thousands of emails asking for his signature.....JUST WHAT HE NEEDS!Use your head dude. He goes out of his way and sends you his autograph and now you are letting the WHOLE forum know? Wake up loser.
Let's go easy on the guy. He's just excited that Daniel actually sent him an autograph. I'd be excited too. In fact I'm a little jealous. Admit it, you are too. :wink:

I got his autograph and pictures with him and a bunch of other pros on the Poker Million Cruise. Daniel is definately cool about it, but I don't know about harassing him with tonnes of emails.

Oh man, I wish I could get his autograph! but I dont want to beg him for it in an email!
Hey Tantalar,I know you are a huge DN fan, and when i was in Vegas i got him to sign a FCP hat for me, and a 10,7 offsuit. I know its not directly from DN but it is the real deal signed on two cards. I'd be more than happy to send them to you to have.Up to you, let me know
Hey Tantalar,I know you are a huge DN fan, and when i was in Vegas i got him to sign a FCP hat for me, and a 10,7 offsuit. I know its not directly from DN but it is the real deal signed on two cards. I'd be more than happy to send them to you to have.Up to you, let me know
If he doesn't want them.................no really, I'm just serious.
Let's go easy on the guy. He's just excited that Daniel actually sent him an autograph. I'd be excited too. In fact I'm a little jealous. Admit it, you are too. :wink:
...Sorry, not jealous. Anyway, I just feel that the kid got lucky and he should keep it amoung his close friends. I'm sure Daniel doesn't want thousands of emails flooding his INBOX asking for more autographs.

Thats awesome he sent you one. shows hes a nice guy and cares about his fans. All of you who were ripping him for telling us all he got the autograph need to get a life . Im sure if DN didnt want it mentioned he would have said" hey dont tell the whole forum". Grow up and let him enjoy it.

Thats awesome he sent you one. shows hes a nice guy and cares about his fans. All of you who were ripping him for telling us all he got the autograph need to get a life . Im sure if DN didnt want it mentioned he would have said" hey dont tell the whole forum". Grow up and let him enjoy it.
I listen to whatever poker_cutie has to say.... :wink:

I emailed him and PM'ed him 3 months ago to see if he would send an autographed pic to a friend of mine who had been in 90 mph ahead-on collision on his motorcycle. Daniel is his favorite poker player. I never recieved a response. I know Daniel does not personally go through his emails, so I didn't hold it against him. But I think whoever does should have sent that one onto him. He is still recovering 4 months later, and it would really brighten his day to get a "get well soon" auto'ed pic from his favorite poker player.

I emailed him and PM'ed him 3 months ago to see if he would send an autographed pic to a friend of mine who had been in 90 mph ahead-on collision on his motorcycle. Daniel is his favorite poker player. I never recieved a response. I know Daniel does not personally go through his emails, so I didn't hold it against him. But I think whoever does should have sent that one onto him. He is still recovering 4 months later, and it would really brighten his day to get a "get well soon" auto'ed pic from his favorite poker player.
CodyHartman Posted: Tue, Nov 8th, 2005 6:53 Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Daniel is really cool about autographs. When I got the "Case for Christ" book from him and had aksed him to send me an autograph on an Ace of spades. He told me anything I wanted signed he'd be happy to, but I need to send him the items. You need to get an address and send him something to sign. But realize now that there are 76,926 people that have since emailed him and asked him for an autograph. Good luck.