chip leader again

I am the chip leader in the 8pm 40+4 on UB. Some of you guys sweat me last night, I appreciated the dialouge. I could use some advice on how to play the big stack online. I always feel like I am being too passive with the chip lead. If anyone has the time to check in on me, and offer some general advice, I would be receptive.Thanks,Greg

Good luck. I'll watch for a while. And while I'm at it I'll brag a little bit. I played in a 30+3 MTT last night and ended up taking second for 930. I should have won it but i made a bluff and lost a lot of chips. I don't play many tournaments but I might start playing more.

I do appreciate it. MY second 6th place in 2 days. I do feel good about another cash, but I feel like there is a leak in there somehwere. I just get so...twitchy when playing online. I'm not "huge" on looking for tells in live tournaments, but I think the faceless element had me flying blind when the blinds get huge in online MTT's.Thanks for the support guys.Greg

my critique... for what it's worth...You were the most active player at the table. You stayed out of the chip leaders way and anyone that could hurt you, which was good. I think you just preflop rasied too many times, instead of waiting back a little more. Your stack fluxuated a bunch because of it, but once you got to 70,000 (the blinds were 2,000 and 4,000 I think) I really thought you would slow down. I saw you as wreckless in your bets, so I assume that the other players did as well. Your standards for preflop raise with a comfortable amount of BB's left might need to be looked at. I know it was short handed, take it for what it's worth I guess.gg though (I am antedumb at UB)