hahahaha they all check down every hand, then croc bets and steals a BB then leaves
lolsorry it was out of habit i had a couple of tables up. i really feel bad for who i did that too i cant remember though.

I just broke out laughing at how many tables closed like 15 seconds after the 3 billionth hand hit, and all of the massive waitlist's are back to normal. Not only that, but like 10K players logged off not too long after

Miserable tournament situation for me...I got moved a ridiculous number of times. I'm down to 350, but I finally get back to my starting 1000 when I get moved again.Seat 1: Me (1,000)Seat 2: 3,000Seat 3: 2,000Seat 4: 5,000Seat 5: 500 (Dead)Seat 6: 500 (Dead)Seat 7: 500 (Dead)Seat 8: 500 (Dead)Seat 9: 500 (Dead)So basically...I'm ridiculously out of position almost the entire time. Seat 3 min-raises every other hand. Seat 4 picks up a ridiculous amount of pots by being in position almost every hand. I don't even know what to do in this situation.Terrible terrible seating. It wasn't even a real tournament in that spot.

Come on guys, we're not even playing, just folding every hand. Let's get this table filled. 2 more needed.
I'm boycotting because last time we did this Hoosier took my BB. Still steaming from that one.
That wasn't me it was someone else. I remember when it happened though, kind of funny.