helmuth or matusow?

it would be interesting to see those guys play heads-up. i have a feeling hellmuth would just sit back and wait for matusow to explode. by the way, how the hell is steve dannenmann still in this thing?
Someone's jealous :club:
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Earned his way? You don't think all that whining, crying, questioning of spelling ablities, dodging of bullets, dark checking, meditating, teeth brushing, camera hoarding, losing because of bad luck and to Annie Duke heads up for two million was for nothing!!
nh...sounds like something he would say :roll:

If he is playing as well as he did in the ME, I vote mike. His reads from the episodes so far are scary good. Plus I'd like to see him drop the f-bomb three handed and come back to see Hellmuth heads up.

it would be interesting to see those guys play heads-up. i have a feeling hellmuth would just sit back and wait for matusow to explode. by the way, how the hell is steve dannenmann still in this thing?
He's gotta be the luckiest man alive right now...that simple. The guy is a self-proclaimed no better than average player and he came in 2nd in the ME and is now at the FT of this thing. He's gotta be on a great rush, I wish I could go on one like that.

i love the way Hellmuth gets ripped for the way he treats other players sometimes, when Matusow verbally abuses people WAY worse alot of times (i.e. Raymer...) Hellmuth complains, but at least he doesn't persoanlly insult people, he just berates their play, unlike Matusow. Hellmuth.

I would have to say i want hellmuth to win just because people think he does not have it anymore, but also matusow because he just got out of prison and has been running red hot

you cant be a complete donkey and finish 2nd out of 5619...hes gotta have some game.
Umm, wow, that's the dumbest thing ever.Tiffany "donk" Williamson - I rest my MUFU case.
I looked really hard, but I couldn't find option C) an act of God forces the cancellation of the tournament so that we don't have to watch either verbally wash his own balls
You are unquestionably the best new poster this site has seen in the last six months.Is your last name "aroo" by chance?
you cant be a complete donkey and finish 2nd out of 5619...hes gotta have some game.
Umm, wow, that's the dumbest thing ever.Tiffany "donk" Williamson - I rest my MUFU case.
tiffany did not finish 2nd...i dont know how he made it so deep but she still didnt make the final table...i bolded the original statement for you.
He's gotta be the luckiest man alive right now...that simple. The guy is a self-proclaimed no better than average player and he came in 2nd in the ME and is now at the FT of this thing. He's gotta be on a great rush, I wish I could go on one like that.
he is not that lucky i outlasted him in a 1k single tbl sat at borgata and i was running extremely bad during that trip. gotta vote for mikey he would own hellmuth hu
Guest Anonymous
I like Mike here, in the battle of who is less of a douche bag at the table, Matusow wins, plus he's funny, and HE EARNED HIS SPOT!!!JEFF
He's probably sold off pieces of himself already, so its likely he won't see any of the 2M even if he wins.

HellmuthI love both Mike and Phil, but Hellmuth is just classic. He's in a totally different league on the unintentional comedy scale. I cant wait for new Phil quotes.I am just praying for Phil and Mike to tag team verbally assault Dannendonk until he combusts.

Although he is short stacked, I say David Levi.Sat at his table a couple of times in WPT events. Good guy.Does some good "Pakastani convenience store owner" impressions.

HellmuthI love both Mike and Phil, but Hellmuth is just classic. He's in a totally different league on the unintentional comedy scale. I cant wait for new Phil quotes.I am just praying for Phil and Mike to tag team verbally assault Dannendonk until he combusts.
lolll...i think thats officially the funniest thing ive ever heard in my life...that would be great...matusow and helmuth double teaming on anyone would be a joy to watch.

Can't stand Hellmuth; he's the clown prince of poker as far as I'm concerned. If I drew up a list of negative attributes a poker player might have, Phil would have virtually all of them.Matusow seems like a needy person but basically has a good heart. But I can't stand poker players who think that they are somehow exceptionally unlucky.Dannenmann should be tarred and feathered for that cellphone episode.I'd like to see either Bloom or Corkins win it. First choice would be Bloom because he is a really underrated player and this would add some lustre to his career.