pz going pro, quits his job

Please stop flaming the OP.
Is this how it's gonna be around here from now on?Like we can't ridicule people?Pretty boring.
custom is a tool, dont worry about him :club:
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
Please stop flaming the OP.
Is this how it's gonna be around here from now on?Like we can't ridicule people?Pretty boring.
custom is a tool, dont worry about him :club:
Respect his AUTHORITA!(the implied imagery of a 7 year-old waving a nightstick is intended)
As smash would say.....DFTPWYGB
I thought Smash would say something more like this:
I think this is a great idea. This is the perfect time for you to chase your dreams and become a big poker star. I strongly suggest you start at the Party Poker $5/$10 Limit Hold 'Em tables.That's Party Poker.Limit Hold 'Em.$5/10.Good luck
Ray

"Ode to PokerZealot" He's the poker ZMaking a move you seeNo more sausage, no more sauceTime to become his own bossHe'll tear those tables upSaying stuff like "Chyea" and "Sup"No more delivering pizza and cokeThat is until he goes brokeHe'll need to go back to the hutBut that employment door is shutThere will be only one place to goGiving handjobs to Ron MexicoThe lesson is easy as you will findStay in school, expand your mindThe only life for this broke poker boyIs to be turned into his gay lovers toy

"Ode to PokerZealot" He's the poker ZMaking a move you seeNo more sausage, no more sauceTime to become his own bossHe'll tear those tables upSaying stuff like "Chyea" and "Sup"No more delivering pizza and cokeThat is until he goes brokeHe'll need to go back to the hutBut that employment door is shutThere will be only one place to goGiving handjobs to Ron MexicoThe lesson is easy as you will findStay in school, expand your mindThe only life for this broke poker boyIs to be turned into his gay lovers toy
Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five salute you.Ray
That's baby making music.
did you post in the rap thread? if not, would you? please
As smash would say.....DFTPWYGB
I thought Smash would say something more like this:
I think this is a great idea. This is the perfect time for you to chase your dreams and become a big poker star. I strongly suggest you start at the Party Poker $5/$10 Limit Hold 'Em tables.That's Party Poker.Limit Hold 'Em.$5/10.Good luck
Ray
LOLand RC....love the song
so i told my boss i was taking out the trash and i just left that spot for good.
At least you didn't lie....you took yourself out.
well i did lie becuase he thought i was taking the trash out but really i just quit that spot and didnt work there anymore. but i try not to lie to much he just wasnt paying me more than my poker skill were.
In the words of Tracy Morgan "I don't know what you just said little kiddd. But I feel you. Touched a brotha in the heart!!"right over his head huh?
WOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH
Does anyone know about the 2 week notice?I can't count how many people leave my organization without notice. Months later, I get a phone call, asking me to help them come back in. I ask if they gave notice. They said no. Where I work, if you do not give notice when you leave, you are automatically ineligible for rehire. This is standard practice at most companies. Now I know you probably have no intentions on going back to Pizza Hut but this is a practice you should learn to break soon.
I've never understood this.If a company has a problem with my work production, then they won't give me two weeks notice. However, if I have a problem with the company I work for, 2 weeks notice is mandatory.I've always given at least 2 weeks notice, but it seems like companies expect too much loyalty. The only reason I would always give 2 weeks is for my co-workers, not for the benefit of the company I was leaving.

Hey pokerzealot!!! How will you know you will be successful playing poker for a living? I have seen alot of top pro player don't always make final table. Good luck.I rather stay at the job to protect security. Good luck your future. I hope you make the right choice. Many FCP's think you made a wrong choice.

Hey pokerzealot!!! How will you know you will be successful playing poker for a living? I have seen alot of top pro player don't always make final table. Good luck.I rather stay at the job to protect security. Good luck your future. I hope you make the right choice. Many FCP's think you made a wrong choice.
me think Tonka like pizza?
I got an offer from Domino's at $8.00 an hour, plus tips. I'm quitting poker for a more lucrative career.
i wouldve worked at Domino's but i dont like their pizza. and i ate a lot of pizza hut's pizza when i was on break or when i was working. ( i know its not good for you but i like it John!!!) thats a good salary though. i wouldnt quit poker though because i like it too much (thats why i chose the name PokerZealot) it sa fun way to make more than fascists companies like pizza hut!
8.00 an hour is a good salary?wow

Take that new found wealth of the last HUT paycheck and win you a few $5 SnG's. That should triple or near quadruple the bankroll in no time.PZ the professional sit-n-go'er.

I've never understood this.If a company has a problem with my work production, then they won't give me two weeks notice. However, if I have a problem with the company I work for, 2 weeks notice is mandatory.I've always given at least 2 weeks notice, but it seems like companies expect too much loyalty. The only reason I would always give 2 weeks is for my co-workers, not for the benefit of the company I was leaving.
You shouldn't be giving notice just for the benefit of your company. You may already have another job lined up, but if that one doesn't work out, you may need a reference. It is much better to have a whole trail of people in your wake that will give you a good reference than to exact your revenge on your current employer by leaving them high and dry. How you leave your job has a lot of impact on future jobs. If you are fired or quit abruptly, it has a negative impact on your resume, if you leave under good terms and give plenty of notice, then you are viewed in a positive light.I guess it depends a lot on your chosen profession, though. If you are a pizza boy/professional poker player, your next employer will more than likely not care what your previous employer thought of you. You are basically a warm body to fill a mindless position. But if you want to have any upward mobility, the more positive references you can provide, the better off you will be.