DANNENDONK TAKES OUT 2Date / Time: 2005-11-07 14:44:00 Title: Lonnie Alexander Eliminated in 20th Place; Chad Brown Eliminated in 19th Place Log: Lonnie Alexander and Chad Brown were both just eliminated on the same hand by Steve Dannenmann. The remaining 18 players will take a break to redraw for new seats at the final two tableswonder if the rig the draw so Hellmuth and Matusow wont sit together :club:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about Harry because I saw his post after the fact...But if Daniel has such a keen sense of right from wrong, how did he think it was right take a player's spot last year? And to say the least, he doesn't have the most morally perfect record.

Theyre down to 21 players....Celeine Dions husband got the boot....awww.btw what the hell is he doing there...did he qualify?
finished 11th at Rio circuit event, mustve been bumped up due to multiple winners
Matusow and Hellmuth are the chip leaders. I know that it's way to early to tell, but what does everyone think of the heads up match? Although many people don't want to see Helmuth make the money, due to the way he got in, that would make great TV.
hey hey hey! i started a thread first about the TOC! :-)
All right, I give up, ESPN wins.Hellmuth, Doyle, Chan ALL still in...along with Matusow...and Dannenman!?Wrong as it is that the first 3 are in, I can't friggin' wait to see this on TV.
LOL really...cant fight the system.This will ROOOOL

Phil Hellmuth $211,300 Steve Dannenmann $132,400 Tony Bloom $126,000 Mike Matusow $98,100 Keith Sexton $93,400 Hoyt Corkins $69,700 GO PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO!!!!! Matusow Is Now Wearing A Microphone -- And He's Using It Log: Matusow is taking advantage of being seated at the featured table by really talking up the other players, particularly Phil Hellmuth. He's verbally sparring with Hellmuth over the fact that he received an invite to this event (along with Johnny Chan and Doyle Brunson, who are also both still alive), rather than qualifying like the rest of the players. He's not restricting himself to Hellmuth, however, and has plenty of barbs to go around the table.

i will buy every minute of raw footage of Phil and Mikes table from ESPN.
I'm rooting for Tony Bloom a great player and a class act and well up to beating all these players.It's good to see Mike The Mouth giving verbal to Phil Helmuth for not being entitled to be there........
i will buy every minute of raw footage of Phil and Mikes table from ESPN.
I'm rooting for Tony Bloom a great player and a class act and well up to beating all these players.It's good to see Mike The Mouth giving verbal to Phil Helmuth for not being entitled to be there........
If there was evidence that Phil lobbied his way into the tournament then yes it would be wrong of him to be there, but he was invited. What Harry, do you want Mike to go over to Doyles table and kick his crutch out from underneath him too? ESPN has the authority to invite who they want since they are running the tournament, just as Sponsors who run Golf tornaments have "sponsors exemptions" to people who didnt qualify.
chan and doyle down to 5 bb. not long for the tourney.
you can never count these guys out.
well when you get that low there's no more skill involved. and speaking of luck chan just sucked out on pocket kings with A-10 to double up.
haha so strange to see harry posting just like one of us no-lifes
Im a fan of Harrys, I just dont understand that logic..Its not like Hellmuth snuck in the back door like sneaking into a movie lol. ESPN wanted him Johnny and Doyle there for it to be "tv friendly".