teams remaining after week 5

Remainingarerad hockeyBroadwayBucktooth1CoolhandlawFreakratGhosts of ElvisGloyner's GoonsGo Wings Go Hal WallsHC DukesIcechipsJanekJason HabinskyJoe BloesKent NealeKojakLeafs Rule SpitoonLeafs31Lucky KingsNJ HooliganzReal Bruins Wear BlackRingers WingersStomach Monkeys      Team CanadaThe MudslingersThe Uninformed Losers Top GuntopokerVancouver HosersWinners from Longdistance!YeagerEliminatedPhireryskyStewart LeeNammer JammersGo Leafs GoRivetheads

Just curious, is there a way to say who the FCP Username attached to the team name is? I'd like to know who from FCP is still in it.
I'm Gloyner's Goons...

Leafs Rule/Spitoon ..Does anybody know how it is determined who opens the Stanley Cup finals each year. Is it based on the best team in the league earns 'home ice' advantage for that conference or does it rotate each year?Spitoon ...Go Leafs Go

Just curious, is there a way to say who the FCP Username attached to the team name is? I'd like to know who from FCP is still in it.
I'm Joe Bloes, since I was an idiot, and forgot to change the team name to something unique when I submitted my first team, hehe... Luckily no one else made the same mistake.
Does anybody know how it is determined who opens the Stanley Cup finals each year. Is it based on the best team in the league earns 'home ice' advantage for that conference or does it rotate each year?
Whoever has the better record between whichever teams happen to be playing gets home ice advantage.

Stomach MonkeysFCP Hockey survivorWeek 1 L.A. Kings over Minnesota WildWeek 2 San Jose Sharks over Chicago BlackhawksWeek 3 Boston Bruins over Pittsburgh PenguinsWeek 4 Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington CapitalsWeek 5 Philadelphia Flyers over Atlanta ThrashersWeek 6 Submitted

Stomach MonkeysFCP Hockey survivorWeek 1 L.A. Kings over Minnesota WildWeek 2 San Jose Sharks over Chicago BlackhawksWeek 3 Boston Bruins over Pittsburgh PenguinsWeek 4 Tampa Bay Lightning over Washington CapitalsWeek 5 Philadelphia Flyers over Atlanta ThrashersWeek 6 Submitted