hi....i'm new here

I just want to say hello to all the FCP people in here. I'm new and just new I needed to post something.My favorite color is RedI like to brush my teeth in the showerMy sign is TaurusMy favorite singer is BarneyI believe that smoking weed can cure Cancer, Aids and the Chicken PoxMy favorite shoes are Nikes.I want everyone to know also that playing A-9 against 3 raises preflop is bad. Thank you. You can now debate on the A-9 offsuit 3 bets before the flop.

I just want to say hello to all the FCP people in here. I'm new and just new I needed to post something.My favorite color is RedI like to brush my teeth in the showerMy sign is TaurusMy favorite singer is BarneyI believe that smoking weed can cure Cancer, Aids and the Chicken PoxMy favorite shoes are Nikes.I want everyone to know also that playing A-9 against 3 raises preflop is bad. Thank you. You can now debate on the A-9 offsuit 3 bets before the flop.
Why dont we just debate your purpose in life. Oh yeah thats right, wont be much of a debate.
This is precisely what is wrong with all of the newcomers. Welcome, we hope you learn something. Lesson #1EarWaxEater is not a handle that demands respect. It tells of your maturity.Lesson #2No one here cares about your favorite color, sign, or anything else about you. If you are looking for a friend or a relationship, go to match.com. The only relationships on this site are Ron and Royal's, and Smash and Marion. Maybe Ron and MissIdaho, but don't tell Royal. Seriously, is that the only thing you can come up with to post?Lesson #3Most people here are very helpful and nice enough to those who deserve it. As Turd put it,
We're pretty nice to people who bring something intelligent to the table.
Lesson #4Your post has no intelligence whatsoever. Lurk for a few months and then try again. If you want to learn about poker, go to the strategy question and ask a question. But remember that no one cares about what your favorite color of lipstick is.J
This is precisely what is wrong with all of the newcomers. Welcome, we hope you learn something. Lesson #1EarWaxEater is not a handle that demands respect. It tells of your maturity.Lesson #2No one here cares about your favorite color, sign, or anything else about you. If you are looking for a friend or a relationship, go to match.com. The only relationships on this site are Ron and Royal's, and Smash and Marion. Maybe Ron and MissIdaho, but don't tell Royal. Seriously, is that the only thing you can come up with to post?Lesson #3Most people here are very helpful and nice enough to those who deserve it. As Turd put it,
Lesson #4Your post has no intelligence whatsoever. Lurk for a few months and then try again. If you want to learn about poker, go to the strategy question and ask a question. But remember that no one cares about what your favorite color of lipstick is.J
Lesson #5 EarWaxEater has been here longer than Jeepster.
Lesson #5 EarWaxEater has been here longer than Jeepster.
pwned

WHAT?!? The thread I started was locked and yet this one is allowed to continue? Mods, was it locked because of the OP, and if so why hasnt this been locked, or was it locked because what could be considered offensive crude responses (I didnt have a problem with any of the responses, but I guess some people could) please unlock my thread or at least provide me with a valid explanation, thanks

WHAT?!? The thread I started was locked and yet this one is allowed to continue? Mods, was it locked because of the OP, and if so why hasnt this been locked, or was it locked because what could be considered offensive crude responses (I didnt have a problem with any of the responses, but I guess some people could) please unlock my thread or at least provide me with a valid explanation, thanks
douchenozzle
Lesson #4Your post has no intelligence whatsoever. Lurk for a few months and then try again. If you want to learn about poker, go to the strategy question and ask a question. But remember that no one cares about what your favorite color of lipstick is.
i thought it was an almost intelligent attempt at humor. a more intelligent post than yours if you actually thought the OP was serious.
douchenozzle
was that supposed to be funny? go back to lurking until you can come up with some good flames you stupid noob
douchenozzle
was that supposed to be funny? go back to lurking until you can come up with some good flames you stupid noob
kill self
douchenozzle
kill self
oh yeah, thats so much better, did you make that one up yourself because its so unique I dont think I've ever heard it before. :roll: