online qualifying for the wsop

alot of sites offer qualifying for the main event, fulltilt, pokerstars, betonusa, and many others. i think the best online place to qualify is betonusa which is by prima poker. you can qualify by winning a 60$ 1 table satellite and make the final satellite in which 1/20 people get a seat in the main event. or if you have the cash you can put up the 600$ to get in the final satellite. as for the preliminary events i think the only way to qualify for those are by playing satellites at binions, harrahs, or rio, not quite sure who is offering them, and havent seen anythings online.

sorry correction, for betonusa you can put of 45$ and have 1/15 chance of making it to final satellite which is 675$ +65 and includes airfare, hotels, 500$ spending cash, and 1/20 get seat.

as for the preliminary events i think the only way to qualify for those are by playing satellites at binions, harrahs, or rio, not quite sure who is offering them, and havent seen anythings online.
do you know if you can do a prelim sat at a harrahs that isn't in vegas? this question goes out to anyone who knows