what do you think of this play?

PLO8 $100Dank: $268Villain: $143Villain had been raising a lot of hands preflop, and had been pretty easy to read. If he flopped something, he would bet, if he was on a draw, he would check/call, if he made something, he would bet big. Dank is in the CO with A :club: 2 :D 10 :D Q :) Villian is the SBTwo early limpers, I limp, button folds, Villain min raises to $2, BB calls, two early limpers call, I call. Flop comes J :D 7 :) K :) Villain checks, checked around to me. I bet pot $10. Villain calls, all others fold. Turn: 8 :) Villain checks, I bet pot $30, Villain calls. River: J :) Villain checks, I bet pot $90....What do you think of the river bet? On the flop, I figured no one else was too strong and thought that I could pick the pot up there, and if I was called, I had a bunch of outs. Same thinking on the turn, but now I had even more outs. On the river, I thought he might have been on the same draw as me, but since I was betting like I had a set, I thought a bet should take down the pot. Your thoughts?****edited to reflect correct bet amounts

Your turn pot-bet should be ~$30, river pot-bet should be ~$90.Players holding the nuts on the river will usually not potting it if villains just keep calling because they might afraid their villains' folding. Strong means weak, weak means strong....But against this particular villain, as you've descirbed, your river bet is fine.Edited,your only concern on the river is if you were facing a call station holding a piece of J.