digusting poker joke.....

i think both versions are pretty disgusting. GKY
haha cmon nothing beats the pedophile and dead baby jokes =P
yeah and making jokes about people's moms after they died.....can't beat those either
For having an avatar saying mr. funny i must say you arent very funny, nor do you have much of a sense of humor. It's only offensive if you take it serriously =P.
you have me all wrong, I absolutely love humour and love laughing...i just see nothing funny about jokes involving dead babies, and pedophilia...heck while you're at it why don't you crack a few about people with cancer and starving kids in africa
Thats a pretty bad analogy, i really don't think babies dead or alive would know whether or not i was making fun of them. and are you saying pedophiles shouldnt be made fun of??? It's not like i mean it either, i can laugh at racial jokes as long as it's just for humor and not meant to degrade people.
OK then here goes.......Did you here about the Chinese couple that had a black baby ? They named him Sum Ting Wong
yeah and making jokes about people's moms after they died.....can't beat those either
For having an avatar saying mr. funny i must say you arent very funny, nor do you have much of a sense of humor. It's only offensive if you take it serriously =P.
you have me all wrong, I absolutely love humour and love laughing...i just see nothing funny about jokes involving dead babies, and pedophilia...heck while you're at it why don't you crack a few about people with cancer and starving kids in africa
Thats a pretty bad analogy, i really don't think babies dead or alive would know whether or not i was making fun of them. and are you saying pedophiles shouldnt be made fun of??? It's not like i mean it either, i can laugh at racial jokes as long as it's just for humor and not meant to degrade people.
OK then here goes.......Did you here about the Chinese couple that had a black baby ? They named him Sum Ting Wong
i dont get it :cry:
yea that ones old, but classic
What's the difference between a cancer victim and someone with AIDS? You won't get sick from banging a cancer victim.
What's the difference between a cancer victim and someone with AIDS? You won't get sick from banging a cancer victim.
mature...thanks :roll:

I aim to please - and you asked for it. I'll let you know when I find a starving children one.